Ratings for Dr. Paul Sandstrom

In ten years have never had a problem Excellent staff girls really helpful

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

So unfriendly calling for an appointment, just disgusting. It's fine if you are not taking on new customers but to say "I can't talk to you, goodbye" is just pathetic. Have some customer service, i'm Sure Dr Paul is a great doctor but check your administration staff because they are just simply pathetic. I would never recommend anywhere with service so terrible.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I was very lucky to get in to see Paul Sandstrom as he no longer takes on new patients but my cardiologist knows him and got me seen. He is a wonderful gentleman with an excellent bedside manner who is willing to work with you to find a cure.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Dr Sandstrom is fantastic. He always listens & supports my decisions. He is not allowed to retire ever :)

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Dr sandstrom is great. If I have an issue come up between appointments he will call me within a day.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

I would love to see need see to see a neurologists in Rockhampton

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Dr Sandstrom is an outstanding doctor who actually listens and cares, it is a rare doctor who has empathy

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Thank God for this Neurologist. When everyone and everything failed to diagnose my problem Dr Sandstrom had it nailed within 60 minutes. This is an empathetic, intelligent man that treats all his patients with respect and LISTENS! I have been with him since 2009 and I would go anywhere he did if possible to be under his care. He is the best in Australia. I am very blessed to have found him.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2015

Have been going to Paul for 13 years. His treatment and ongoing treatment is not without standing the best treatment. Possibly the best nurologist in Australia.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Paul Sandstrom ever since I was diagnosed with NF a number of years ago, and he is one of the most wonderful, caring and knowledgeable doctors (Neurologists) in Brisbane. He always takes the time to listen (as well as help out wherever possible), which is so important when you have a chronic medical condition. His staff are also wonderful! Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015