Ratings for Dr. Paul Sandstrom

Dr Sandstrom is so caring and dedicated to my mother’s health. He goes above and beyond.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

I am so grateful that I was referred to Dr Sandstrom. He diagnosed and treated a mild case of epilepsy that was causing me havoc in my work and private life. Dr Sandstrom and his staff are diligent, friendly professionals who have made a big difference in the quality of my life post being referred.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2018

Doctor is great. Staff are rude, condescending and downright dismissive. They are very careful about how they “play” their role. I have been in the waiting room and heard numerous conversations - their tone and attitude changes significantly depending on the patient. Having experienced this myself numerous times it was not surprising. Disgusting abuse of position and power! If not for Doctor Sandstrom’s ability they would have been unemployed years ago.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

In ten years have never had a problem Excellent staff girls really helpful

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

So unfriendly calling for an appointment, just disgusting. It's fine if you are not taking on new customers but to say "I can't talk to you, goodbye" is just pathetic. Have some customer service, i'm Sure Dr Paul is a great doctor but check your administration staff because they are just simply pathetic. I would never recommend anywhere with service so terrible.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I was very lucky to get in to see Paul Sandstrom as he no longer takes on new patients but my cardiologist knows him and got me seen. He is a wonderful gentleman with an excellent bedside manner who is willing to work with you to find a cure.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Dr Sandstrom is fantastic. He always listens & supports my decisions. He is not allowed to retire ever :)

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Dr sandstrom is great. If I have an issue come up between appointments he will call me within a day.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

I would love to see need see to see a neurologists in Rockhampton

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Dr Sandstrom is an outstanding doctor who actually listens and cares, it is a rare doctor who has empathy

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016