Dr. Mamatha K. Agrawal

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mamatha K. Agrawal

Dr. A not only spends the time to understand your illness, but the time to understand you as a person. She never rushes and listens very well. I've been going to her for a number of years now and truly appreicate the time she spends to make sure I stay healthy.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

Dr Mamatha Agrawal is very helpful and balanced in her diagnosis and advice. We have always found her very trustworthy.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013

I followed Dr. Agrawal to this practice. I was happy at her old practice, but did not like the new doctor so followed her to this new practice. She is a fantastic doctor who listens and responds appropriately!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

Dr. A is amazing. I found her years ago when other doctors were trying to tell me something could be very wrong but couldn't figure it out but wanted more and more tests. She was calm and rational and looked at the facts we already had, and figured a very simple and correct solution. All of my children have gone to her ever since. She is a generalist and knows when to suggest a specialist. Now, that is smart too! She has never done us wrong. I can't say enough good things about her as a doctor and kind person!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

Dr. Agrawal and her staff have always been extremely professional and caring. We need more doctors like her that actually care about their patients. Very rarely do you have to wait to be seen by her when you are in the office and usually can get an appointment the day you call or the next day.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

Very effective in hitting the nail on the head when you have a problem. Will refer you to specialist based on her exam & she is usually right.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

Dr. Agrawals nurse is/was nice(back when I was seeing her in 06'-08', so not sure if the same nurse is still there). I stopped going to her about 2 yrs ago when she stopped giving me a medication I had been on for about 3 yrs. She just abruptly stopped giving it to me and refused to write me a new prescription for it until I saw a specialist (even though she had been writing the prescription for about a yr and 1/2)I am knowledgable about this medication and have sense enough to know that you are NOT supposed to stop taking it abruptly, but I guess since I was only 19 yrs old she thought I wouldn't realize that? Also, I broke out w/ psoriasis and she thought it was poision ivy & then she thought it was scabies? Obviously I had to go see a specialist. Another thing, I was getting my first pap-smear ever (I was like 17) and she acted like she didn't want to do it. She even said "okay this is the part I hate". She just definately was not for me and I have since found someone I can trust.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2010

I have been her patient for 7 years. Dr. Agrawal is fantastic! She knows me, remembers me, and asks

flag | Submitted April 23, 2010

I was disappointed with Dr. Agrawal. She spent about five minutes with me, and when I left, I saw her in the back folding towels. I couldn't believe it! I had a skin problem, and her answer was to call a specialist.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2009

I've gone to her for years for physicals and various minor things. She is very thorough and takes the time to seek out all information before recommendations. She is easy to contact and her staff is very professional.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2008

Dr. Mamatha K. Agrawal's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Cary, NC