Ratings for Dr. Irene K.W. Kwan

Dr Kwan herself is good but sadly she hires horrible , rude and unprofessional staffs. I only been there once in a while(try to stay away), not one time I i saw other patients upsetting by the rude/bad staffs.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Worst staff; rude and unprofessional. I wanted to schedule an appointment and they told me since I havent been here in a while, i will have to book until June.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Staff are rude and uneducated!!! Not sure why Dr Kwan still keep those women there!!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Receptionists are rude and waiting time takes too long

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

dr. kwan's front desk staff are extremely rude. don't expect to get any type of customer service from them. they just do the bare minimum. tell you to do this or that and send you on your way. like most doctors, dr. kwan will never start your appointment on time. but we have to be on time to check in. not sure where the logic is and how this could possibly be fair...

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Just called to book an appointment and was asked to CALL BACK NEXT MONTH because one of her receptionists is on vacation and then was hung up on before I could complain. Absolutely ridiculous.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

I agree with most comments said. The staff is extremely rude, I called in once to have a prescription clarified and the staff belitted me and said it was my fault and that I should know. Turns out that they got it wrong and still blamed it on me. Lots of waiting time, usually go there check in and have breakfast/lunch. Refers you to see many specialist.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

flag | Submitted September 20, 2012

Showed up 40 minutes late for her first appointment causing sequential appointments to be delayed.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2011

Dr. Kwan isn't a problem - it's her staff! They are extremely rude and unprofessional. I called in to make an appointment, and the one has the nerve to say that she's "too busy and to call back later" I asked her to call me back and she says that they 'don't call long distance." How annoying! Also, expect to wait an extra hour at least before being able to see the doctor. Dr. Kwan comes across as having no personality, but I think she may be frazzled with all the appointments.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2011