Ratings for Dr. Kenneth A. Pettine

After 2 surgeries 1 to clean out a infection I was fed large amountselection of pills and come to find out now he has been arrested for writing rx for narcotics and taking them himself while using patients names doesn't surprise me. this guy is a total mess and will mess your life up

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

I have received the absolute best service and professional care! Staff had been exceptional and Dr. Pettine has been great.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

I think he has a lot of knowledge but I also think he puts himself on a pedestal. Had to wait over 2 hours! while he was doing other stuff and would just pop in and say oh so sorry ill be back soon . Then my visit was quick. I think he knows a lot, but I think he is too aware of that.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

An extremely caring doctor and helpful staff. He has recently been added to Becker's 50 Best Spine Specialists in America.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2010

Dr. Pettine did a new procedure called the eclipse. Since the surgery, my quality of life has greatly improved. I had loss of strength in my right hand and now it's back to normal.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2010

very busy -but says alot in it it always right on point

flag | Submitted April 27, 2008

Dr. Kenneth A. Pettine's Credentials

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

GHI