Ratings for Dr. Jared B. Morris

Unfortunately it's time for this gentleman to retire. Nice enough, but lacking in detailed knowledge, and kept recommending another dermatologist for simple case of soriasis. He seemed impatient each time I saw him and I think it caused errors in his diagnosis and recommendations. Also, it really seemed as if I knew more than he did about the skin condition, and he seemed offended by this. Then he prescribed a steroid cream for aggrivated papules in the skin under my eyes-- tiny little red dots... the steroid cream, applied as directed, caused a MASSIVE acne breakout all over my cheeks, which required an anti-biotic prescription to remedy. Its been two weeks and the breakout has still not cleared. This was a BIG mistake on his part. I was not even aware it was a steroid cream or I would never have used it on my face, as Im aware of the dangers of such a breakout. Again, a nice enough guy, but just getting REALLY old, and past due time to retire as his knowledge seems just out of date.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2008

Dr. Jared B. Morris's Credentials

• Russian

• University Of California, San Francisco School Of Medicine (Grad. 1962)