Ratings for Dr. Samir Ataya

This is an amazing MD who fights for his patients. He's an amazing person and explains things to you respectfully, and makes sure you understand treatments and testing. He's saved my father's life.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Outstanding physician. Very compassionate and caring.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

I was seeing another doctor for 11 years who was treating my narcolepsy and cataplexy. I recently started seeing Dr. Ataya for another opinion. Dr. Ataya immediately scheduled necessary testing and found out that I have sleep apnea,which has been contributing to my fatigue and exhaustion. I am impressed with his knowledge and looking for a solution to my health issues instead of simply covering them up with more medication.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

Dr.Ataya has always been very respectfull even though he knew I had no insurance coverage, He treated me me with the utmost of respect! I have been seeing him for a little over a year. He has improved my breathing tremendlessly, thank you to Dr.Ataya and staff :>)

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

I have seen Dr Ataya 4 or 5 times. Each time the wait is short, receptionist nice and rememered who I was each time. Dr Ataya is better than the other pulmanary dr in another state, easier to talk to, and is up to date in his field. I haave lupus and many complications, therefor many drs. Dr Ataya is one of the best ones.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2008

Dr Ataya seems he would like to help get asthma undercontrol.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2008