Ratings for Dr. Kiron Das

Do NOT see this doctor!!!!!! I waited two hours to get in. Finally expecting yo see Days, I see a Dr. Abergel first. Rude, arrogant, unprofessional and uncompassionate. Oh yea, said I didn't have Crohn's...wanted attention. Read my records, went out of room for 10 minutes. Came back with Days who without even touching me said, you don't have Crohn' s. Do you want to examine me or listen to my complaints Das?!?!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

Incredible diagnostician and physician. Has an aritocratic air about him and can be snobish at times; however his knowledge base is beyond comparison and he is top notch. Major problem is he is perpetually late, about 45 minutes to one hour on the average.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Das for 20 years, I have ulcerative coloitis - he saved my life. Twenty years ago I could not imagine my life EVER being normal again, he took care of me. He is the most knowlegable doctor I know. I've had UC for almost 30 years and the first 10 years were horrible, I seen alot of doctors who think they know it all and cant admit they can't help you, but when I went to Dr. Das he knew exactly what he was doing and within months I was on the road to living a good life! Thank you Dr. Das, your in my prayers:)

flag | Submitted July 16, 2011

He is over confident and needs to read a patient's medical record before judging a patient's medical condition. He kept telling me to stop coming to his office in a wheel chair, while I was dangerously under weight because of my severe medical condition. In my opinion, he is one of the worst doctors I ever came across.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2009

Extremely knowledgeable, phenomenal diagnostician; saved my life

flag | Submitted March 4, 2008

Dr. Kiron Das's Credentials

• Hindi

• Calcutta Nat'L Med Coll, Univ Of Calcutta, Calcutta, West Bengal (Grad. 1965)

MB Health