Ratings for Dr. B. SOFIA Jalilie

Dr. Jalilie is AMAZING!!! I have been going to her for years and I have never felt that she doesn't truly care. I know how busy she is, but when she comes in to talk with me, she makes me feel like she has all the time in the world. She is caring and sympathetic. She also offers great community resources when needed. I can't imagine having a better doctor

flag | Submitted September 28, 2010

Dr.Jalilie is awesome! Ive been going to her for years. However, that office is almost always 30 to 45 mins behind. And when she's under pressure from being so far behind, sometimes she only spends 13 mins with me. But she is a good doctor.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2007

Dr. Jalilie is a caring physician. She provides a thorough exam, and her diagnosis are right on the mark.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2007

Dr Jalilie is efficient and responsive. One of the best doctors that I have had. She gets to the root of any health issues and als o provides exceptional resources.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2007

I find Dr. Jalilie to be a most professional person. She also connects well with her patients. She remembers what my condition is, what meds I am taking, the names of my grandchildren, my husband and my daughter. She makes me feel comfortable and I know she really cares about all of her patients.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2007

I saw Dr.Jalilie for the first time because my regular doctor had moved. Dr.Jalilie may well have been a plumber - very professional and apparently competent, but making no attempt to connect or get to know her patient. If you're looking for a doctor who behaves like your plumber, see Dr.Jalilie.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2005

Dr. B. SOFIA Jalilie's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Irvine, Ca Coll Of Med, Irvine Ca 92717 (Grad. 1993)