Ratings for Dr. Karl A. Schulz

Where do I begin...Dr. schulz and his skill as a surgeon gave me my life. All I can say is he is an incredible doctor. Thank you Dr. Karl.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

I had colon cancer, and Dr. Karl is the reason that I'm still here. He was patient, friendly, and always willing to take the time to listen. He is a legend surgeon--he is known to save others who other doctors don't think can be saved!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2014

Dr. Karl Schulz is a superior physician and surgeon. He is very bright and witty. He listened to my concerns and was able to make a diagnosis very quickly. He is very efficient and pragmatic, which I like. Dr. Schulz is very polite and courteous in all of my experience with him. He helped me feel better and regain my health. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!! He is the best surgeon in the valley. A very pleasant experience with a very knowledgable doctor...one of a kind..hard to find a brilliant man like him. Thank you Dr. Schulz!!!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Dr. Karl Schulz saved my life! Words cannot express the gratitude I have for his expertise, caring, and compassion. I will always be thankful that he did my surgery!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

Submitted January 20, 2014

Very hopefull,helpfull and encourging! Overall good guy.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

My experience with Dr., Schultz was NOT good. He was indifferent, arrogant and casual. I was in my early 80's at the time. His intended reassuring words prior to performing an inguinal hernia correction were ."Nothing to it. I'll have you in and out of surgery in 15 minutes". He probably did, but he used no webbing in the compromised area and the hernia erupted again shortly thereafter.. Also when I returned a few weeks after his surgery because I was still in excruciating pain his advice was "go home and take Motrin for a week", not just indifferent but insulting. He had just prior to my experience with him, received accolades at a testimonial banquet. Had I been amonmg those present, I would NOT have agreed with those who believe him to be such a marvelous surgeon.

Submitted January 3, 2009

outstanding surgeon in the Palm Springs area.I had colon cancer and he performed his surgery flawlessly and laproscopic to boot.I am cancer free--because of him. Experienced and kind.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2008

Dr. Schulz is an outstanding surgeon with excellent bedside manner. Quick healing and minimal scarring with my surgey. He is somewhat of a legend for surgery in Palm Springs. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2004

Dr. Karl A. Schulz's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Top Hospitals in Rancho Mirage, CA