Ratings for Dr. Michal Kantoch

I can not put into words how unhappy I am with this doctor. He is my daughters pediatric cardiologist, she has a heart condition that will require surgery before she's a year old. She is a low risk surgery. Dr. Kantoch has the worst bedside manner of any doctor I've been to. Before he jnformed us of her condition, he began going into detail on the surgery she will require. He had not even explained that something was wrong with her. Then, recently, he failed to inform the surgeon of her case. He was supposed to discuss my daughters case with the surgeon, to decide when to book her surgery. This meeting between them was supposed to be a month ago. We hadn't heard anything back, so my wife reached out to the surgery coordinator to find out what the next step was. Dr. Kantoch had not even mentioned her, because he made the decision (without discussing with us) that she was so low risk, she didn't need her surgery until she was 9-10 months old. The surgery coordinator called us back and informed us that no, she will still need surgery at 6-7 months, she will get that booked asap. My daughter is 6 months old now, she should be having the surgery right now, and instead, she is going to have to wait another 4-6 weeks because this doctor didn't discuss her case with the surgeon. I will be looking for another cardiologist. I suggest you do the same

Submitted October 19, 2016

Absolutely the most amazing doctor ever! Very knowledgeable, polite, and most definitely goes above and beyond for his patients.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

Dr Kantoch is genuine, friendly, and caring. He makes our daughter feel very comfortable, and she even wants to be a "heart doctor" when she grows up and be like him! He will answer any questions and never makes you feel like a number on a list.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

We have had Dr. Kantoc as our daughters cardiologist and we find him very knowledgeable. Plus we have had many hospital stays and he does try to lighten things up with a sense of humor when things are stressful. I appreciate him and his staff very much :)

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

Dr. Kantoch is our daughter's cardiologist. As a first time parent to a child with heart problem, Dr.Kantoch is able to put us at ease. He definitely went above and beyond for us. He doesn't always share a lot of info (we want to know every single details about her condition) but is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

this doctor is a awesome doctor and very helpful and goes above and beyond for his patients

flag | Submitted March 8, 2010

I love this doctor he is great we had him for our daughter and he was fantastic with her you could not ask for a better or more knowledgeable doctor

flag | Submitted December 13, 2009

Excellent doctor - compassionate. Cannot go wrong with this doctor. He is one of a kind.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2008

Dr. Kantoch is a wonderful cardiologist who answered all our questions and helped us find a diagnosis for our family. He was great with my son and had a fun sense of humour to help lighten a stressful situation. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a knowledgeable cardiologist. His staff is great too! A very well run clinic.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2008