Ratings for Dr. Millard H. Zisser

I saw Dr. Zisser at the recommendation of my primary care physician and will NEVER go back. The entire visit lasted less than 15 minutes during which time he was rude, dismissive, and didn't seem to really look at the things I indicated I was concerned about. When removing a skin tag on my lower eyelid he was annoyed that I couldn't handle the pain without him numbing it. I left his office in tears and when I called back to voice my concern and displeasure with how he treated me, his response was " that wasn't covered by your insurance so I was doing you a favor." He is by far the worst doctor I have ever seen and I plan to tell as many people as possible so no one has to go through what I did today.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2010

The ABSOLUTE worst bedside manner I hav ever seen. My pet rattlesnake is more cordial. Not very good at freezing Actinet Keratoses either... the guy is a quack.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2009

I only saw Dr. Zisser for a few minutes but he seemed to know what he was talking about.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2008

My experiences with Dr. Zisser have been mixed, though they've brought me to this site to search for another dermatologist. My initial visit led me to believe that he wasn't particularly warm, and rushed through the examination. The second visit seemed very different - he seemed very attentive and caring. Subsequent visits have ranged, but I've felt frustrated after leaving the office from my last two or three visits. He was set on the idea that I needed accutane, and seemed annoyed that I was resistant to taking it on (I've already been through the course once), or trying out alternatives. I feel bad only mentioning the negative things, though. There were moments where I felt that compassion, and I've heard him interacting with other patients - he does seem to care and be that doctor you want, at least at times. For me it wasn't often enough.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2008

Dr. Zisser has a "dry" personality, but occasionally comes out with some humor. He is an excellent doctor, very thorough, honest, and concerned about his patients.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2008

Dr. Millard H. Zisser's Credentials

• Spanish

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1972)

Kaiser-Permanente