Ratings for Dr. Daniel F. Klee

Dr.Klee was on call for my normal cardiologist while I was in the hospital. He entered the room and asked me if I had questions while I was sleeping. He was very impatient and when I sat up and started asking him some questions about my procedure he was very short with his answers. i asked him if I was bothering him for some reason ans his reply was that he has been working for 48 hours and had other patients to see and wanted me to hurry up. I fould this extremely offensive and stressful. He asked me what I wanted to do and I replied that I wanted to simply understand what exactly happened in the procedure and what my current state of health was and what I could expect in the short term and long term to help better prepare myself for the future.. Based on Dr Klee's Bedside behavior and how insensitive he was to my needs, i would not recommend him at all. He was rude, sny and rather abrasive and very insensitive. I felt like I was burdening him by having questions. I cannot remember a health care provider every acting in such a way towards any patient.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

Dr. Klee took care of my mother. She has since passed, but I found him to be very uncaring, inconsiderate, rude, and lacked any compassion for patient or family.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

Failure to provide any follow up during hospitalizationd. Poor bedside manner and dismissive staff. Even though I need follow up care..would never select this physician. Dr J. S. H .

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

I have been having trouble with high blood pressure. Dr. Klee got it under control without too much trouble.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

I am type 1 diabetic and have been with Dr Klee for about 10 years. He is very thorough and takes time to explains your condition in a comprehensible manner. I highly recommend him without reservation.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

Follow up pacemaker test was done. Follow up appt. given new drug by PA and heart rate soared faster. Follow up via phone given old drug to control heart rate. Another pacemaker test done, follow up with PA, didn't know about follow up pacemaker test, given the brush off and was told to comeback next year. I left very frustrated with follow up and the very unhelpfulness of staff. I still have same symptons today with no recourse but to see a new Dr. Overall this group doesn't care their patients.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2012

Dr. Klee is a great doctor. I have been very satisfied with him and his office.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

I saw Dr. Klee because I was short of breath and fatigued. He found out that it was not my heart, but rather sleep apnea. I am feeling better after a sleep study and CPAP.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2011

Dr. Klee started a new practice by the name of Valley Heart Associates. I'm glad because he was working with some questionable doctors at his previous practice. Valley Heart Associates finally got a United contract, so I can see Dr. Klee. What a great doc!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2011

Dr. Klee is a great doctor. I have been seeing him for 8 years. I feel very comfortable that I am getting the best care possible for my heart condition. He is a very soft spoken, quiet guy. But he really knows his stuff

flag | Submitted July 18, 2010

Dr. Daniel F. Klee's Credentials

• Spanish

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)