Ratings for Dr. Lydia Zuser

Dr. Zuser a wonderful physician. Her support staff however is terrible. they do not place calls as a reminder of appointments. & when you call about something they act as though they are inconvenienced. I am leaving this physician now due to her staff.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I was a patient if Dr Zusers since she opened her office in Haverhill. I have left recently. Her office staff is poor and at times arrogant. It took almost two weeks for me to get a prescription refill called in this winter. Lab results have been lost , the front desk receptionist will not acknowledge or apologize when she has made a mistake. The dr is competent but rather opinionated. Recent bloodwork I had showed some serious problems and she was very opposed to my going to a specialist because she thought I had no problems. I entered her office after a three week hospital/rehab event and was very weak. She dismissed me and never even scheduled a follow- up appointment. I went to a specialist any way and had significant problems in several areas of my body and immune system . I have found a new doctor!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

I left the practice. I had a problem with my insurance, for some reason my insurance company dropped my policy, it is a full policy through a large corporation, I didn't know it happened for a couple of months, I found out when I called to have my prescription refilled, the office staff said I had a bill and that they would not be able to refill my prescription until the bill was paid in the office, I have been on this medicine for several years, I became very upset that they would put money before the health of people, that they would deny a patient, medication because of an error with the insurance company. Can you imagine being denied your medication, you have been on for years and would affect your health and well being not having it, because of money? it was not more than one Dr. Visit, $150.00 /$250. anyway the insurance company paid them, I found a new doctor. This doctor's office should be closed for treating people like that. Good luck, and I have witnesses.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

Being a male I normally had male doctors so I was hesitant to go to a female doctor. I found her to be more caring and involved with my health. Normal wait time is 5 to 15 minutes. I bring a list of questions and she answers them all. She does all necessary testing to get to the root of the problem.I like that she doesn't waste my time; but will spend whatever time needed to solve my issue. Most of her staff are very helpful and Dr. Zuser always gets back to me when I call.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2012

I have had Dr Zuser for 8 years and am leaving. I find her staff rude incomptent, and ack if you are doing them a favor for showing up. The staff rarely returns calls and when they do it is usually very late in day so you wait another day for an answer. Dr Zuser is a compentent doctor. However, her bedside manner is lacking. Once you get into a waiting romm, she sees you for 5 or so minutes then rushes you out. Her listening skills are very bad, she treats what she see in test results and ignores the whole patient. If you have questions on anything other than what she ordered test on, you don't get answers. Sometimes a Dr needs to listen to the patient, someting Dr Zusser does not do well.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

I have had Dr Z for 7 years and am now leaving. Her staff are rude and incomptent. They never return my calls and act as though I am inconveniencing them when I have to call numerous times just to get an answer. I have no idea what they could be doing that keeps them so busy. Certainly not helping patients. Dr Z is a VERY wonderful doctor. However, I wait 45 minutes to have her rush me out of the office without answering any of my questions. I truly miss when she would take her time with me and actually listen.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

I have been with Dr. Zuser for 6 years as my primary care physician. I have always gotten along with her and found her advice and level of medical expertise to be exceptional. I have found that she cares and listens when I have had other doctors who do not or I have been frustrated with the medical industry. She does not add a lot of extra discussion, just about what is going on. I like that. I think her style may not meld with all people ... I did refer a friend who did not connect with her as well as I do. I think it was because she was use to a different style. It had been hard for me to find a primary care physician before Dr Zuser and I am glad I finally found her. She has had some office staff members who have not been the best performers. I have not seen the staff members recently.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2011

i love dr zueser!!! putting up with A sometimes crabby receptionist is worth having dr zueser as your primary... consider yourself very lucky if you can get her!!!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

I have been with this doctor for 4 years now and haven't had a problem until my last physical in October 2010. I didn't feel like she wanted to spend a lot of time with me and when I told her of something that was bothering me she laughed and walked out. Recently I called on a Monday to she if I could see her for the problem she laughed about before and now its Wednesday and I haven't heard back. So I went down to the office to find the usual office idiots hiding behind a wall in the office. When one finally can to great me I asked if they got my message, never answered the question, just asked can I help you. So I requested my records to find another doctor. The woman I delta with did not care one bit that I was going to someone else, pathetic!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

I have had Dr. Zuser for many years and would not give her up at all. There is never much of a wait if any; and if there is it is because of someone who is extremely ill that has usually come in at the last minute. She has always apologzied if she is late. She is very competent and seeks out others if she needs too. SHe has always called me back when I have requested to speak with her, even if it is 7pm at night she WILL and DOES call you back. SHe even calls to check on you after I visit when you hare ill to make sure you are feeling better and if the meds are working for you. I love her, and the staff have been more than helpful. I am thankful that my old doctor decided to become a hospitalist(whom I never saw just the PA) and leave private practice forcing me to find Dr. Zuser. She will continue to find out what is ailing you. She is the best!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2009

Dr. Lydia Zuser's Credentials

• Har'Kovskij Med Inst, Har'Kov, Ukraine (Grad. 1981)