Ratings for Dr. Gregory C. Cook

I've been seeing Dr. Cook since he started his practice. He is a wonderful person and physician and I would highly recommend him to anyone. He and his staff are very caring and straight forward individuals. All the women folk in my family go to Dr. Cook for their OBGYN needs.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

I have extreme white coat syndrome. He is the only doctor that has made me feel comfortable. Would recommend him to anyone. The practice is newly remodeled and very clean and I have never waited more then twenty min to be seen.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Friendly, caring, and knowledgeable. Simply the best doctor I could ask for.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Love Doctor Cook. Would never consider another doctor for my OBGYN needs. He's very professional and caring. He makes you feel very comfortable and that you are important to him. My only complaint is that this practice is HUGE and there are always long waits to be seen. They are merging with another practice which I'm afraid may complicate wait times even longer.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

He delivered my daughter in 1999. Very professional, awesome bedside manner, cares for his patients. He is still my Gyn and wouldn't trade up.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2013

Dr. Cook is always very nice and treats you with respect. He is very careful to remember that modesty is important. I like that He sees you in his office after your exam to go over everything. I would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

Dr Cook is great, he delivered 3 children of mine, 2 children i had no problems the third i was older and i had problems, he was very professional about my care and made sure my unborn child was in the best of care with high risk specialist doctors. I fully trust him my third child is healthy and 5 now. Dr Cook, He's they BEST!!!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2010

Dr. Cook delivered my son in 2007 and is very knowledgeable. Sometimes it may take a little while to be seen, but it is worth it! He will take his time and listen to any concerns I have.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2009

This Doctor cares about his patient. Great patient care and staff is excellent. Would highly recommend him to others

flag | Submitted March 2, 2008

Dr. Gregory C. Cook's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1985)