Ratings for Dr. Morris Kokhab

Very professional and knowledgable. Even calls to follow up if you are doing well on the prescribed medication.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2012

He is very helpful. You don't have to wait very long in the waiting room. He answers all your questions and goes over all your labs. There is usually a two week wait for appointments though. His staff isn't very good with referrals you have to ride them a bit.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2010

This doctor has been a godsend.After going to Inland Rhuemetology for years and no treatment helping,Here Dr. Kokhab comes along and rescues everybody.He is compassionate ,caring Love Kim who does the infusions and he above all has saved me from years of pain and the right meds and I would recommend him to anyone.Thank you so much for helping me.You have been a true blessing, Erin

flag | Submitted September 14, 2009

I have been going to Dr Kokhab for several years in his Upland office. He is the kindest, most helpful physician I have known. He does not just treat me as a Rhuematology patient, but he is concerned about every aspect of my health and wellbeing. Which is the way all doctors should be treating us, since everything affects our health. I would recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2009

Did not listen to me. Always acted like he was rushing me out the door.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2008

Dr. Morris Kokhab's Credentials

• Tel Aviv Univ, Sackler Fac Of Med, Tel Aviv, Israel (Grad. 2001)