Dr. Yasmine N. Kareem

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Yasmine N. Kareem

Dr Kareem and her staff are exceptional, from the time you walk in the door you are greeted with a smile and immediate assistance.. Dr K and her staff make your visit, procedure, understandable, they explain everything, making you feel comfortable at all times.. Dr Kareem goes above and beyond to explain everything from beginning to end.. Dr Kareem and her staff are extremely accommodating, brilliant and very compassionate to every patients needs.. I feel informed and confident in Dr Kareem and the staff at the Oviedo office.. Thank You, Anna

flag | Submitted November 5, 2018

Everyone in the facility is wonderful. They're fast efficient and don't make you wait. I wish all my doctors and their staff would be like that. Kudos! I would highly recommend them to all my friends.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2018

I’m always very pleased with Dr Kareem and all the rest of the staff. It’s one of the only places I go, where the wait time is very minimal. Dr Kareem’s bedside manner is great as well. It makes going to an already uncomfortable type of appt, less stressful.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

Amazing!!! from the moment I walked in, I was greeted with a friendly smile and was helped out immediately. Dr. Kareem listened to me, and I never once felt rushed. I was unsure about changing doctors, but I was pleasantly surprised and am glad I found a new doctor. I cannot recommend her enough!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr, Kareem for the last 9 years. Her and her staff are wonderful and I refuse to go anywhere else. This is my third pregnancy followed by her. And I am extremely pleased with her as my OBGYN.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

Dr Kareem is thee best ob/gyn in the area. Her patients love her and I send lots of family and friends to see her. She takes time to really talk to you even though I imagine the owners of the clinic would prefer that she rushes through patients like other clinics. listening well and attentively to patients takes time especially with complicated issues and Dr Kareem will explain things several times in a way you can understand. I have been seeing her for about 7 years now and I drive across town because she is so amazing!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

Dr was very nice, thorough, and explained everything very well. Staff was also wonderful.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

Dr. Kareem has been such a blessing in my life for over 8 years now! She’s provided me with exceptional care throughout both of my pregnancies and she’s the one that found my breast cancer—her early detection simply saved my life! Every year she is kind, caring, concerned about meeting my needs as my doctor, and thorough. I feel so thankful to know her and I would HIGHLY recommend her to any woman.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

My experience in THE WOMENS CENTER is amazing. the service and care here is absolutely amazing. Dr. Kareem is a great doctor and she makes everything very stress free and easy.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

I had a hysterectomy surgery and from start to finish to aftercare i felt taken care of and will continue all future yearly exams with Dr Kareem

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Dr. Yasmine N. Kareem's Credentials

• Northwestern Univ Med Sch, Chicago Il 60611 (Grad. 1998)

UnitedHealthcare