Ratings for Dr. Cyrus E. Bakhit

Dr. Bakhit has been my doctor for quite a few yrs. I would recommend this clinic to anyone, including my family. He and his staff have always made me try to feel the best that I could possibly be, considering all of my physical limitations. He has done his best to keep me comfortable.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

Dr. Bakhit is awesome! He is very knowledgeable and compassionate. I come a long way to see him but I wouldn't want to go anywhere else! He had helped me more than anyone has in the past.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

I really enjoy the staff and facility. I know I will never be pain free again so the doctor and practitioner makes me as comfortable as they can.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

Dr. Bahkit & his colleagues are compassionate & knowledgeable, & I appreciate the care they provide!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

I am very pleased with the care I get. My pain has improved with medication....I'm more comfortable. I am always treated with respetct at the office.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

My health condition the problems I have with my neck and back spine is a very painful way of life to live. The medicines I take help some. It doesn't take long for the pain to come back. Now that I had that pain pump trail. What a difference. Thank you I look forward to having it put in me. Thank you for helping me . I want to live a life without this horrible pain. I look forward and pray one day I can have those surgeries to help me even more. It helps so much to have a pain center who can help and understand what my life is like living in so much pain. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

Dr. Bakhit is an excellent physician! He explains treatments and options for you and throughly answers all questions you may have. I highly recommend him to anyone living with chronic pain.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2016

The Physicians Assistant that saw me was very attentive and showed concern for my condition, that's rare in today's world. The nurse that set me up for my appointment was also very professional, I really appreciated the GOOD service. Keep up the good medical care.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

I like Dr. Bakhit and would highly recommend his service to anyone with chronic pain.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016

They are great there, i have chronic pain and they try everything they know to help me with my back issues. And they do an absolute great job.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

Dr. Cyrus E. Bakhit's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Bowman Gray Sch Of Med Of Wake Forest Univ, Winston-Salem Nc 27157 (Grad. 1989)

Oxford