Ratings for Dr. Warren K. James

Dr. James was really great and caring. He did my hysterectomy and now he is taking even more time with me with my recovery and rht. Thank you so much Dr. James

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

Dr. James is a fantastic surgeon and very good doc. He performed a robotic hysterectomy on me and explained everything , including all of the risks. I found him to be very professional and caring. I had almost no pain and feel better than I have in years. I would go back to Dr. James in a heartbeat! I would also recommend him to my friends & family. Terrific doctor!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

I love this man!! He's the best - Dr. James is the "go to guy"

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

Dr. James has been the best doctor and the kindest of men. I trust his medical knowledge. After being treated for Leukemia my Oncologist referred me to Dr. James for other issues. When nurses or other doctors heard that I would be seeing Dr James- they would say , "Now don't worry, he's the best surgeon in Colorado." Or "He's expert in his field." There are no guarantees in life, but so far the man has proven to be a wonderful doctor, gentle mannerisms, willing to answer all my questions, and I like feeling at ease with my doctor :) In my opinion he's the best!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Dr. James delivered both of my sons. I very much appreciated his expansive knowledge and advanced skills and I felt very safe during both deliveries, which were especially difficult. His job is to deliver the baby and care for my health, and he did an outstanding job! Now that I've moved to a different state I'm nervous to have any other doctor.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

Dr. Warren James performed a abdominal hysterectomy for me 2 years ago and I have had quarterly checkups since. He is the BEST doctor, very skilled surgeon, very professional, warm, concerned, always asks if I have any questions, listens and gives thorough answers. His assistant Gail is also the best. I feel very fortunate to have been referred to him and would recommend him without hesitation. He is a treasure, a one-of-a-kind doctor with his exceptional skill, manner and concern.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2012

I had a robotic laparoscopic hysterectomy done by Dr James. He changed my life. He was cordial, professional, friendly and ridiculously competent. The man is a pioneer in his field and it shows. Was he holding my hand and being my counselor? No. He's a surgeon, not a therapist. Do your part as a patient and know your stuff, ask what you don't know and don't expect your surgeon to be your nurse. His nurse Gail is awesome, you can tell she didn't just graduate from nursing school and that it's NOT her first rodeo! I'd recommend Dr James and his staff without hesitation. He followed up right after surgery and is able to give intelligent, thoughtful information that I trust. I want my surgeon to know his stuff, and to act like it. The rest is tertiary. Thanks Dr J and team!!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

Dr. James was my doc when I was pregnant with my 2nd child. He had the worst bedside manner of any doc I had ever met. I actually considered switching doctors at 37 weeks b/c I really began to despise him. He was so arrogant and rude. I decided to stick with him thru my delivery. He actually didn't make it into the room for the delivery b/c he didn't believe me when I told him I was having strong contractions. When he finally made it to the room (after the baby was delivered by nurses), he was once again very arrogant and rude. As he was "sewing me up" he didn't believe me when I told him it was painful. He actually said to me "are you really feeling pain or do you just think you are feeling pain?" I would say he is the absolute worst doctor I have ever seen.. Thank goodness I had a beautiful baby to bring home or the whole experience would have been a lot worse.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

Great physician, took time to explain procedure in great detail. Made sure that all questions were answered. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

Clearly a very knowledgeable surgeon with absolutely no bedside manner. If you are expecting someone who will actually introduce themselves or ask your name before they conduct a pelvic exam, look to someone else. If you want someone who will actually explain your condition before they recommend surgery, look to someone else. If you want a doctor who will treat you as a whole person rather than just one specific symptom, look to someone else. Every. Single. Person. I met in the Women's Clinic of Northern Colorado (where Dr. James practices) acted as though they hated their jobs. From the front desk folks, to billing, the nurses and the doctors all seemed put out when asked for clarification or questions.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

Dr. Warren K. James's Credentials

• University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Top Hospitals in Fort Collins, CO