Ratings for Dr. Bhupesh Vasisht

I can not say enough wonderful things about Dr. V. and his staff. He is honest, has a great bedside manner, and he is a true artist! I know other women who have gotten breast augmentation and in my opinion they look too big for their frame. I was very cautious to have the BA done because of this. Since I am so petite, I could have easily looked fat if my breasts were too big. My breasts also drift outward so I didn't want anything on the side that made me look wider. He chose an implant that keeps me in the front and not too big. They look like they should have always been there...truly perfect. I am a Senior Executive and was very nervous about perception of my customers and colleagues. I can cover them up during work and then play them up a little on the weekends. Truly perfect. One thing that did go wrong is I did develop a hematoma the day after surgery. I had surgery on the Tuesday before Thanksgiving and the office was closed. I called Dr. V on his cell phone, discussed the swelling and discomfort and he asked to meet me in his office immediately. Once he examined me he determined I needed emergency surgery to fix the hematoma. He took me in surgery within the hour and I was home that night. This is only the 2nd time this has happened to him in his career. He was racking his brain trying to figure our how and why it happened. There truly is no reason that we could figure out. He even took a photo of my inner breast, because I have a unique anatomy, right before he put the implant in and their was no bleeding. He acted quickly and was very disappointed that this rare occurrence happened. I go to Dr. V for Botox and my best friend has scheduled her BA with him as well. I strongly recommend Dr. V.!!!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

Dr. V is wonderful! He is caring & very good at what he does. All his staff is very friendly too- always a pleasant experience! 😊

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

I went to see the doctor as my daughter had him for breast augmentation. She spoke so highly of him and his staff and her results were so natural looking . At the age of 59 I have been so self conscious of my saggy breast . Dr Vasisht did a lift and implants and I am thrilled with the results. He encouraged me to quit smoking cigarettes before the surgery. Happy to say I am now a nonsmoker !! My only regret is I should have done both soonerπŸ‘πŸ‘

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

Dr. V is the best, I highly recommend going to him for any kind of procedure. I had a breast lift with implants, and I couldn't be happier with my experience. Dr. V and his staff truly make you feel comfortable which was very important for me. His follow up after surgery was amazing, he really cares and that is so good to see these days in the medical field. He knows what he is doing and you can trust him.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

I recently had a breast augmentation done by Dr. V and I couldn't be happier with the results. Dr. V and his staff are wonderful! I feel like family every time I visit. Dr. V is very professional, compassionate, and always has my best interest in mind. I highly recommend Dr. Vasisht.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

Dr. V and his team are outstanding! They make you feel like family as soon as you walk in the door. He is an extreme professional with outstanding results!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

Went to Dr Vasisht after a consult with Jefferson plastic surgery and felt like I was a piece of meat and just didn't feel comfortable. Searched Google and found Dr. Vasisht's office. His staff made me feel so comfortable. Dr V and his staff go above and beyond for their patients. I HIGHLY suggest Dr V and his staff if you are looking for plastic surgery. I suffered from gynecomastia for years and after I lost 100 + lbs, I was dealing some loose skin at this point. Now, I can wear shirts without a compression under shirt and not feel embarrassed. I cannot send enough thanks to Dr V and his staff. I am so, so, so happy I finally had this issue gone. I have never been happier in my life. My girlfriend was highly impressed with his staff as well and felt extremely comfortable about my going under the knife for such a procedure. Thank you again Dr V and staff!!!!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

You are greeted like a long lost friend when you come into the office. Everyone knows your name, and you "count" to them. The Dr. is an amazing human who contributes his time and profession to helping those who cannot help themselves, and for his patients, he is a warm, loving and big hearted person. Just love this practice; they should be held up as the epitome of a professional office.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

I had been to a few other consultations, but no one spent the amount of time with me that Dr. Vasisht did. Even his staff spent a lot of time talking with me about the procedure. He made me feel confident that the work he was doing was specific to my needs and my body type. He knew exactly what I needed to get the results I wanted. I definitely didn't feel like it was a cookie cutter procedure like some of the other places I had gone to for a consultation. Dr. Vasisht and his staff made me and my family feel very comfortable with every aspect of the procedure. When I went to the surgical center the day of the surgery, I was already certain I had made the right decision by choosing Dr. Vasisht, but when the staff members there told me how highly recommended he was, how happy I was going to be with the results, and how THEY go to him for procedures on themselves, that was the icing on the cake!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2013

Dr. V is the most caring doctor that I have ever experienced. He called everyday to make sure I was healing and feeling better. His work was exceptional, my nose fits my face perfectly. Both him and his staff are so compassionate and fit me in their schedule so I could heal in time for school. I would recommend Dr. V to anyone who is looking for some sort of surgery.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2013

Dr. Bhupesh Vasisht's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• French
  • Hindi
  • English

• Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (Grad. 1995)

• Bcbs Massachusetts