Ratings for Dr. Bhupesh Vasisht

Dr. Vasisht answered every question during my 1st consultation. He examined me and told me what he though was best for me. He seen me a few times before my actual surgery date. This was because I had additional questions about the procedure. The surgery was done in a hospital center. I was very nervous, but his whole staff made me feel relaxed. After the surgery, everything went smoothly. Everything was exactly as Dr. Vasisht told me it would be. He encouraged me to call if I ever had any questions or issues instead of guessing. He seen me a few times during my recovery process. His staff was amazing. They picked up the phone anytime I had a question. During my recovery, if I had a concern, they would also fit me in to see him right away. All in all, I am VERY HAPPY I chose Dr. Vasisht. The whole procedure wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. The scar is awesome and looks so natural! It was perfectly done! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND anyone who is getting this type of surgery done to check out Dr. Vasisht first. This way you save time because once you meet him, you won't want to visit another doctor.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

Dr. V & his staff are superb in every shape and form. Dr. V was the first doctor I consulted with and was the last. I knew I didn't need to see any one else. I was suffering from gynecomastia for the past few years. He took well over an hour explaining every aspect of the procedure for me during my consultation. I was able to set up my surgery with the help of his fabulous staff within 2 weeks. The day of surgery, Dr. V was extremely comforting, and it went exactly how he said it would. He even gave me a call that night to see how I was doing. Every follow up visit, the staff is so pleasant and knows you by name which is great considering all the clients I am sure they come across. Each visit I've never had to wait and went right back to see Dr. V. This process couldn't have gone any smoother. Thanks, Dr.V.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

I can not say enough wonderful things about Dr. V. and his staff. He is honest, has a great bedside manner, and he is a true artist! I know other women who have gotten breast augmentation and in my opinion they look too big for their frame. I was very cautious to have the BA done because of this. Since I am so petite, I could have easily looked fat if my breasts were too big. My breasts also drift outward so I didn't want anything on the side that made me look wider. He chose an implant that keeps me in the front and not too big. They look like they should have always been there...truly perfect. I am a Senior Executive and was very nervous about perception of my customers and colleagues. I can cover them up during work and then play them up a little on the weekends. Truly perfect. One thing that did go wrong is I did develop a hematoma the day after surgery. I had surgery on the Tuesday before Thanksgiving and the office was closed. I called Dr. V on his cell phone, discussed the swelling and discomfort and he asked to meet me in his office immediately. Once he examined me he determined I needed emergency surgery to fix the hematoma. He took me in surgery within the hour and I was home that night. This is only the 2nd time this has happened to him in his career. He was racking his brain trying to figure our how and why it happened. There truly is no reason that we could figure out. He even took a photo of my inner breast, because I have a unique anatomy, right before he put the implant in and their was no bleeding. He acted quickly and was very disappointed that this rare occurrence happened. I go to Dr. V for Botox and my best friend has scheduled her BA with him as well. I strongly recommend Dr. V.!!!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

Dr. V is wonderful! He is caring & very good at what he does. All his staff is very friendly too- always a pleasant experience! ๐Ÿ˜Š

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

I went to see the doctor as my daughter had him for breast augmentation. She spoke so highly of him and his staff and her results were so natural looking . At the age of 59 I have been so self conscious of my saggy breast . Dr Vasisht did a lift and implants and I am thrilled with the results. He encouraged me to quit smoking cigarettes before the surgery. Happy to say I am now a nonsmoker !! My only regret is I should have done both sooner๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

Dr. V is the best, I highly recommend going to him for any kind of procedure. I had a breast lift with implants, and I couldn't be happier with my experience. Dr. V and his staff truly make you feel comfortable which was very important for me. His follow up after surgery was amazing, he really cares and that is so good to see these days in the medical field. He knows what he is doing and you can trust him.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

I recently had a breast augmentation done by Dr. V and I couldn't be happier with the results. Dr. V and his staff are wonderful! I feel like family every time I visit. Dr. V is very professional, compassionate, and always has my best interest in mind. I highly recommend Dr. Vasisht.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

Dr. V and his team are outstanding! They make you feel like family as soon as you walk in the door. He is an extreme professional with outstanding results!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

Went to Dr Vasisht after a consult with Jefferson plastic surgery and felt like I was a piece of meat and just didn't feel comfortable. Searched Google and found Dr. Vasisht's office. His staff made me feel so comfortable. Dr V and his staff go above and beyond for their patients. I HIGHLY suggest Dr V and his staff if you are looking for plastic surgery. I suffered from gynecomastia for years and after I lost 100 + lbs, I was dealing some loose skin at this point. Now, I can wear shirts without a compression under shirt and not feel embarrassed. I cannot send enough thanks to Dr V and his staff. I am so, so, so happy I finally had this issue gone. I have never been happier in my life. My girlfriend was highly impressed with his staff as well and felt extremely comfortable about my going under the knife for such a procedure. Thank you again Dr V and staff!!!!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

You are greeted like a long lost friend when you come into the office. Everyone knows your name, and you "count" to them. The Dr. is an amazing human who contributes his time and profession to helping those who cannot help themselves, and for his patients, he is a warm, loving and big hearted person. Just love this practice; they should be held up as the epitome of a professional office.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

Dr. Bhupesh Vasisht's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• French
  • Hindi
  • English

• Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (Grad. 1995)