Ratings for Dr. Bhupesh Vasisht

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

I went to see the doctor as my daughter had him for breast augmentation. She spoke so highly of him and his staff and her results were so natural looking . At the age of 59 I have been so self conscious of my saggy breast . Dr Vasisht did a lift and implants and I am thrilled with the results. He encouraged me to quit smoking cigarettes before the surgery. Happy to say I am now a nonsmoker !! My only regret is I should have done both sooner๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

Dr. V is the best, I highly recommend going to him for any kind of procedure. I had a breast lift with implants, and I couldn't be happier with my experience. Dr. V and his staff truly make you feel comfortable which was very important for me. His follow up after surgery was amazing, he really cares and that is so good to see these days in the medical field. He knows what he is doing and you can trust him.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

I recently had a breast augmentation done by Dr. V and I couldn't be happier with the results. Dr. V and his staff are wonderful! I feel like family every time I visit. Dr. V is very professional, compassionate, and always has my best interest in mind. I highly recommend Dr. Vasisht.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

Went to Dr Vasisht after a consult with Jefferson plastic surgery and felt like I was a piece of meat and just didn't feel comfortable. Searched Google and found Dr. Vasisht's office. His staff made me feel so comfortable. Dr V and his staff go above and beyond for their patients. I HIGHLY suggest Dr V and his staff if you are looking for plastic surgery. I suffered from gynecomastia for years and after I lost 100 + lbs, I was dealing some loose skin at this point. Now, I can wear shirts without a compression under shirt and not feel embarrassed. I cannot send enough thanks to Dr V and his staff. I am so, so, so happy I finally had this issue gone. I have never been happier in my life. My girlfriend was highly impressed with his staff as well and felt extremely comfortable about my going under the knife for such a procedure. Thank you again Dr V and staff!!!!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

You are greeted like a long lost friend when you come into the office. Everyone knows your name, and you "count" to them. The Dr. is an amazing human who contributes his time and profession to helping those who cannot help themselves, and for his patients, he is a warm, loving and big hearted person. Just love this practice; they should be held up as the epitome of a professional office.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

I had been to a few other consultations, but no one spent the amount of time with me that Dr. Vasisht did. Even his staff spent a lot of time talking with me about the procedure. He made me feel confident that the work he was doing was specific to my needs and my body type. He knew exactly what I needed to get the results I wanted. I definitely didn't feel like it was a cookie cutter procedure like some of the other places I had gone to for a consultation. Dr. Vasisht and his staff made me and my family feel very comfortable with every aspect of the procedure. When I went to the surgical center the day of the surgery, I was already certain I had made the right decision by choosing Dr. Vasisht, but when the staff members there told me how highly recommended he was, how happy I was going to be with the results, and how THEY go to him for procedures on themselves, that was the icing on the cake!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2013

Dr. V is the most caring doctor that I have ever experienced. He called everyday to make sure I was healing and feeling better. His work was exceptional, my nose fits my face perfectly. Both him and his staff are so compassionate and fit me in their schedule so I could heal in time for school. I would recommend Dr. V to anyone who is looking for some sort of surgery.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2013

Dr. Vashist and the whole staff made me feel like family. He explained everything I needed, and wanted, to know about my procedure. After care has been awesome. I would definitely recommend Dr Vashist to my friends and family. Thank you and God Bless you Dr Vashist, you're the best.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

Dr. Bhupesh Vasisht's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (Grad. 1995)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. V is wonderful! He is caring & very good at what he does. All his staff is very friendly too- always a pleasant experience! ๐Ÿ˜Š"

January 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to see the doctor as my daughter had him for breast augmentation. She spoke so highly of him and his staff and her results were so natural looking . At t..."

October 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. V is the best, I highly recommend going to him for any kind of procedure. I had a breast lift with implants, and I couldn't be happier with my experience. D..."

October 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had a breast augmentation done by Dr. V and I couldn't be happier with the results. Dr. V and his staff are wonderful! I feel like family every time ..."

August 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. V and his team are outstanding! They make you feel like family as soon as you walk in the door. He is an extreme professional with outstanding results!"

August 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Went to Dr Vasisht after a consult with Jefferson plastic surgery and felt like I was a piece of meat and just didn't feel comfortable. Searched Google and foun..."

October 27, 2014
  • 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

January 26, 2013
  • Specialty changed from "Orthopedic Surgeon" to "Cosmetic / Plastic Surgeon"

January 22, 2013