Dr. Bhupesh Vasisht

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Bhupesh Vasisht

Dr.V and his staff are amazing. He is in tuned with his patients and personable. He called to check on me and so did his staff regularly while I was healing. He explained everything in detail. I had some minor complications with wound healing and he acted as a huge support during that time. I couldn't ask for a better surgeon or better office to go to. My experience has been nothing but positive and I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Dr. Vasisht and his staff are amazing! Beryl does a great job scheduling, I never have more than a five minute wait. I'm a big baby and Megan is so warm and supportive. Dr. Vasisht is conservative is his approach and takes his time to discuss my options and answer any questions thoroughly.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

My wife was dubious when I decided to give Dr. V. a try, but afterward she had to acknowledge that he had done very impressive work. I highly recommend this man.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

I came upon Dr V via recommendation of My dental office The Staffordshire group. I have been having dental work and had a cardiac arrest several years ago. Needless to say I was feeling tired, less than fresh indeed. I pondered going to a plastic surgeon for the last 6 months, but once my very reputable friend Dr V , I decided to takre the plunge! Upon meeting Dr V, I noticed how particularitly he was immediately attentive to my laments, and how he explained exactly what and why his proposal made sense. He point out where it would be best to zone in on certain places on my face, and he proceeded to to gently fill these areas. I could barely feel the injections! I was compassionately advised to ice the areas and get lots of rest. That evening, I bruised because I take blood thinners, but only a little bit of bruising occurred. As each day moved ahead I.began to see the subtle but over all changes in my face! By the end of the week , the Dr turned back the clock by at least 15 years! With every day that went by, I felt more and more like myself, and my confidence returned! I lost a lot of years to illness, and now feel I Be regained those lost years! Thank you Dr V for giving me back the me I once felt like! I hardly waited any time to see him, and his staff is more than friendly and personable! I felt right at home and in great hands! Both the receptionist and nurse were warm and friendly, and created a trusting and caring concern for my welfare! Bravo South Shore Plastic Surgery!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

Dr. Vasisht answered every question during my 1st consultation. He examined me and told me what he though was best for me. He seen me a few times before my actual surgery date. This was because I had additional questions about the procedure. The surgery was done in a hospital center. I was very nervous, but his whole staff made me feel relaxed. After the surgery, everything went smoothly. Everything was exactly as Dr. Vasisht told me it would be. He encouraged me to call if I ever had any questions or issues instead of guessing. He seen me a few times during my recovery process. His staff was amazing. They picked up the phone anytime I had a question. During my recovery, if I had a concern, they would also fit me in to see him right away. All in all, I am VERY HAPPY I chose Dr. Vasisht. The whole procedure wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. The scar is awesome and looks so natural! It was perfectly done! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND anyone who is getting this type of surgery done to check out Dr. Vasisht first. This way you save time because once you meet him, you won't want to visit another doctor.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

Dr. V & his staff are superb in every shape and form. Dr. V was the first doctor I consulted with and was the last. I knew I didn't need to see any one else. I was suffering from gynecomastia for the past few years. He took well over an hour explaining every aspect of the procedure for me during my consultation. I was able to set up my surgery with the help of his fabulous staff within 2 weeks. The day of surgery, Dr. V was extremely comforting, and it went exactly how he said it would. He even gave me a call that night to see how I was doing. Every follow up visit, the staff is so pleasant and knows you by name which is great considering all the clients I am sure they come across. Each visit I've never had to wait and went right back to see Dr. V. This process couldn't have gone any smoother. Thanks, Dr.V.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

I can not say enough wonderful things about Dr. V. and his staff. He is honest, has a great bedside manner, and he is a true artist! I know other women who have gotten breast augmentation and in my opinion they look too big for their frame. I was very cautious to have the BA done because of this. Since I am so petite, I could have easily looked fat if my breasts were too big. My breasts also drift outward so I didn't want anything on the side that made me look wider. He chose an implant that keeps me in the front and not too big. They look like they should have always been there...truly perfect. I am a Senior Executive and was very nervous about perception of my customers and colleagues. I can cover them up during work and then play them up a little on the weekends. Truly perfect. One thing that did go wrong is I did develop a hematoma the day after surgery. I had surgery on the Tuesday before Thanksgiving and the office was closed. I called Dr. V on his cell phone, discussed the swelling and discomfort and he asked to meet me in his office immediately. Once he examined me he determined I needed emergency surgery to fix the hematoma. He took me in surgery within the hour and I was home that night. This is only the 2nd time this has happened to him in his career. He was racking his brain trying to figure our how and why it happened. There truly is no reason that we could figure out. He even took a photo of my inner breast, because I have a unique anatomy, right before he put the implant in and their was no bleeding. He acted quickly and was very disappointed that this rare occurrence happened. I go to Dr. V for Botox and my best friend has scheduled her BA with him as well. I strongly recommend Dr. V.!!!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

Dr. V is wonderful! He is caring & very good at what he does. All his staff is very friendly too- always a pleasant experience! ๐Ÿ˜Š

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

I went to see the doctor as my daughter had him for breast augmentation. She spoke so highly of him and his staff and her results were so natural looking . At the age of 59 I have been so self conscious of my saggy breast . Dr Vasisht did a lift and implants and I am thrilled with the results. He encouraged me to quit smoking cigarettes before the surgery. Happy to say I am now a nonsmoker !! My only regret is I should have done both sooner๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

Dr. V is the best, I highly recommend going to him for any kind of procedure. I had a breast lift with implants, and I couldn't be happier with my experience. Dr. V and his staff truly make you feel comfortable which was very important for me. His follow up after surgery was amazing, he really cares and that is so good to see these days in the medical field. He knows what he is doing and you can trust him.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

Dr. Bhupesh Vasisht's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• French
  • Hindi
  • English

• Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (Grad. 1995)