Ratings for Dr. Randall D. Rose

It started with an emergency, a cracked tooth to below the gum line. Being very pleased with the quick response and helpfulness, Dr Rose and the Embassy Dental staff in Bellevue are now my primary dental care facility. I'm very pleased with the care and treatment received by Dr Rose and staff.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

I haven't yet had my work done on my teeth, but my consult went wonder with Dr. Rose! He is a very nice man, and would refer anyone to him! I HAVE FOUND MY PERMANENT DENTIST! Thank you Dr. Rose! Lenisa F.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Dr. Rose not only returned his weekend pager number himself, he quickly got my daughter in and made her feel comfortable quickly. He got her the treatment she needed and gave her hope. His sedation dentistry was a blessing to our family. We trust him with our teeth and our dental health. Dr. Rose has a deep compassion for his patients that is very noticable from the moment we enter his clinic.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

Dr. Rose is a very caring and compassionate doctor and really makes you feel comfortable while in his office. The staff he has are all wonderful as well.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2006