Ratings for Dr. Ghobad Azizi

Love Dr. Azizi very interesting doctor! Very knowledgeable, trust him.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

I have complete faith in Dr. Azizi. Very caring and informed.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

I have bee going to Dr Azizi for probably 10 or more years. Trust him COMPLETE LY. Would NOT THINK OF CHANGING. HE HAS HELPED ME SO MUCH. He is an EXCELLENT ENDOCRINOLOGIST and Very Caring and Thorough Dr. He's the BEST!!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

I have been going to Dr Azzi office for 10 years. When I first went there I was at then end of my military career and was diagnosed with Thyroid Cancer. I left VA and had to find a doctor on my own. I can remember the first days seeing his it was dark because of everything that was happening in my life. He took the time to evaluate my military medical records and did what was necessary to regulate my thyroid. To top that off he is treating my daughter as well. It is a long drive but we get our appointments first thing in the morning. You can call, email or fax them and he and his staff are there for you all the way. I have never been to a doctor who always ask how you are doing, how your family is doing and thank you for coming in each and every time. He takes the time to answer every question and concern you have for that I am grateful.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Dr. Azizi worked with my other doctors and made me feel very comfortable. He helped me understand my condition and addressed all my concerns. I referred a friend to him who is also very happy.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Dr AZIZI is very knowledgeable and amazing. The staff is wonderful

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Top rate Dr. of thyroid and very professional , also looks at details. Refers the best surgeons if needed.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

Dr Azizi is very knowledgeable and professional. The staff are all helpful and efficient. I would definitely recommend his practice to anyone needing an endocrinologist.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Dr. Azizi is very consiterate with a wonderful bedside manner. I would recommend him highly. Seems to care greatly about his patients.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2016

Dr. Azizi is the consummate professional; he is thorough, communicates clear and listens carefully to patients. Office staff is pleasant and appointments are punctual. I highly recommend this physician. Dr, Andrew Rinko

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

Dr. Ghobad Azizi's Credentials

• Univ Hamburg, Krankenhaus Eppendorf, Fak Med, Hamburg (407-21 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1993)

Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union