Ratings for Dr. Ghobad Azizi

I have been a patient here for 3 years. Dr Azizi and staff are easy to talk to, very knowledgeable and efficient. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

As a career health professional I am acutely aware of the trials and tribulations of a busy practice. Few do it better than Dr. Azizi and his excellent and knowledgable staff. I will continue to be his patient as long as he will have me.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Dr. Azizi is an expert in his field of endocrinology in my opinion. He is a knowledgeable, punctual and hands-on (does biopsies, ultrasounds) doctor who is also compassionate and truly cares about his patients. I was sent to Dr. Azizi in 2008 and have been happy with his course of treatment for me and I will not go to any other doctor.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

I have seen a different doctor for my thyroid issues with no relief. Went to Dr. Azizi the first visit he did an ultra sound and has found the root of my problem. He is a wonderful doctir. He answers all questions,when you leave you have the knowledge of what your health issues are. His staff is excellent to work with. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Thorough, professional, clean, on time, responsive, knowledgeable and efficient! GREAT staff and office! Rare find in Wilmington!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Always courteous and extremely professional , he has been my Dr. for a few years and I have always been satisfied with his opinion and results,

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Azizi's for almost 10 years. He was referred to me by a friend and has been wonderful from my first appointment. I travel an hour and a half to his office and being his patient is well worth my time and effort. The office is very clean with a well equipped, friendly and professional staff. Dr. Azizi is punctual (no long waiting periods), welcoming, personable (always asks specific and thoughtful questions about my family and references concerns from previous visits), is patient and listens to my questions and concerns, is thorough in his questions, explanations, and recommendations without rushing, and he always responds with gratitude for my time and patronage. Dr. Azizi is a highly respected Endocrinologist who is enthusiastic about his practice and cares sincerely about his patients and their care.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Thank you for your help and concern. Your staff is very helpful.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Staff has always been friendly and helpful. Dr. Azizi is pleasant and knowledgeable. He explains everything to me and answers all my questions. I've been a patient of his for 4 years now and have always been pleased with my care.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Love Dr. Azizi very interesting doctor! Very knowledgeable, trust him.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Dr. Ghobad Azizi's Credentials

• Univ Hamburg, Krankenhaus Eppendorf, Fak Med, Hamburg (407-21 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1993)

• BCBS Illinois