You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Kurt W. Froehlich

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

Dr. Froehlich is the most caring doctor I've ever been to. He always took the time, asked about the family etc. . He never made me feel rushed in or out. What he did was not smart but he should no have lost his license. Talk to his patients who he helped. Maybe the med board should send a questionnaire to his patients. Anne P

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

It is a shame that Dr. Froehlich lost his license. We are very upset to hear it. He is a great doctor and I do not understand why he had to loose his ability to practice permanently. Kurt, I hope someday you will be back and we will enjoy your services once more.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

He's been great to us! We wish him the best and that he will practice again .

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Hands down......best doctor I have seen. He delivered 2/3 of my boys. I lost him when he left his practice a couple of years ago and just haven't felt the same confidence in my new doctor. So sad doc! Wish you the best! Dawn

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Dr.Froehlich has been great to me since I've met him...he delivered my son and did my laparoscopy surgery. Whatever I needed he always went above and beyond for me.... Whenever I needed to speak to him, he is by far--- the only doctor I've met that you could connect to directly without any issues. Sometimes being the best has its downsides, but with time and patience I'm sure he will be right back practicing again... Good luck to you Dr. Froehlich

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Dr. Froehlich is the most caring and compassionate doctor that I have ever encountered. He delivered both of my boys and also assisted with a pregnancy loss. He will be greatly missed and I don't think I will find another doctor like him. I feel sorry for my next OB/GYN as I will always compare them to Dr. Froehlich.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Dr. Froehlich was the best doctor out there! He delivered my first baby back in June and if someone I know didn't recommend him I would have been miserable every time I had an appointment (every office I tried before his was terrible) Best of luck To you Dr. Froehlich so sad to see you go...

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Dr. Froehlich delivered both of my babies with compassion and skill. I never would have had natural deliveries with either of my children without him. I am saddened to learn of these issues but being in consensual relationships hardly seem terrible. I would go back to him in a second.

Dr. Kurt W. Froehlich's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Froelich was an excellent doctor and it hurts my heart that he and his family have been put through this."

August 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Froehlich is the most caring doctor I've ever been to. He always took the time, asked about the family etc. . He never made me feel rushed in or out. What..."

April 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It is a shame that Dr. Froehlich lost his license. We are very upset to hear it. He is a great doctor and I do not understand why he had to loose his ability to..."

March 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He's been great to us! We wish him the best and that he will practice again ."

February 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Hands down......best doctor I have seen. He delivered 2/3 of my boys. I lost him when he left his practice a couple of years ago and just haven't felt the same ..."

February 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Froehlich has been great to me since I've met him...he delivered my son and did my laparoscopy surgery. Whatever I needed he always went above and beyond for..."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Froehlich is the most caring and compassionate doctor that I have ever encountered. He delivered both of my boys and also assisted with a pregnancy loss. ..."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Froehlich was the best doctor out there! He delivered my first baby back in June and if someone I know didn't recommend him I would have been miserable ever..."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Froehlich delivered both of my babies with compassion and skill. I never would have had natural deliveries with either of my children without him. I am sadd..."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Delivered all 3 of my children. Very professional and caring! ALWAYS answered my flooding questions and concerns"

February 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Froehlich was the best doctor I have ever had. He was professional and genuinely cared for his patients."

February 17, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Hi is the best doctor I jave ever had. I'm thankful for all his help."

February 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A wonderful doctor and co-eorker, everyone makes mistakes and we all are human . I believe in forgiveness I think everyone deserves another chance. Best of luck..."

February 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Hands down the most intelligent, caring and professional doctor I've ever had. He was always patient and happy to answer any questions. So well educated. S..."

February 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best doc around and will be missed by many. We LOVE you!"

February 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Froehlich delivered my first baby last April and I am heartbroken I will have to find a different Doc to deliver my next. As a nurse, I work with many doc..."

February 12, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Froehlich is the best OB/GYN in Cincinnati, he was always very professional and he always treated me with respect. He delivered my 2nd baby. I wish him all t..."

February 11, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Froehlich is the best GYN I have ever had. He was always very professional and extremely caring. I wish him the very best."

February 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Froehlich is a wonderful physician, he delivered two of my five children, and I would trust him with my life. He always took time to explain everything to ..."

February 11, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Best of luck Dr. Froehlich, thank you for always taking the time to answer my questions throughout my pregnancy and for making my delivery easy and worry free! ..."

February 9, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Take care, Dr. Froelich. Thank you for delivering my last 3/4 babies."

February 7, 2015