Ratings for Dr. Teddy L. Atik

I went with a broken finger. He barely set the finger. Spent no time with me. Horrible bedside manner. And I now have so much pain

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

I went to Dr Akit seeking treatment from continued pain in hand and fingers after a fall. He simply looked at Xray which I had brought and told me there are no broken bones which I already knew. He simply said that I will have pain for rest of life and I should stretch it. No explanation of my condition. He was very brief and indifferent. There was a long wait beyond the apt time. I waited over 2 weeks for appt. The visit was a waste of time and money.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

IVE BEEN GOING TO HIM FOR 7 MONTHS AND STILL IN PAIN. HE HAS NO IDEA WHY IM STILL IN PAIN. I WISH HE WOULD JUST CUT MY FINGER OFF THEN I WOULDNT BE IN THIS MUCH PAIN. WISH HE WOULD EXPLAIN MORE INSTEAD OF TELLING ME ONE DAY WHEN I WAKE UP IT WILL BE GONE. (WRONG ANSWER)

flag | Submitted October 12, 2012

The doctor was friendly and attentive. His staff was also.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

Awesome doctor! His office is busy, but he is well worth the wait. He put a plate in my wrist after I broke it and I am very pleased with his work.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2008

Dr. Atik reattached my severed finger. He did a fabulous job. He was caring, kind, and an excellent surgeon. I have full use of my finger and the scarring is only noticable if you look at it closely. I would recommend him highly. He took the time and had considerable patience with me and my injury.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2008

I found this dr had poor doctor/patient communication skills. He gives less then 4 min for exam. Overbooks his patients. Doesn''t show much interest.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2008

Dr. Teddy L. Atik's Credentials

• Spanish

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Kaiser-Permanente