Ratings for Dr. Frank B. Arian

Victory Physicians takes care of my entire family. I wouldn't want it any other way. Dr. Arian and Josephina genuinely care about patients. It feels like a family. There is nothing i am not comfortable communicating and i think that is a key element in a family Dr's office. I guarantee you won't be disappointed, feel judged or not heard.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Dr. Arain is fantastic. He takes the time to really get to know and understand his patients. You are not a number, your a real live person. I would recommend Dr. Arian to anyone looking for a caring and compassionate doctor here in the Coachella Valle

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Dr Arian has been my doctor for about 6 years now. Always available to see me, even last minute. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Dr. Arian is the best doctor I've ever had. He cares so much about everything and makes sure he spends the time with you to treat you like a human, and treat whatever is ailing you! He shares his knowledge in a way that any patient can understand and is right on top of preventive medicine! His assistant is always prompt to call back and there has never been trouble getting an appointment and taking care of whatever needs handling! He has to be the best doctor in the Desert!!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

I received a brochure in my mail box from Dr Arian's office at the time I was looking for a new primary physician. On the brochure were ten items doctors generally do in a negative fashion, of those ten items five stood out. On my first appointment I challenged Dr Arian on these five items. At the end of my first visit to my surprise he was not late for our appointment, I saw him and not an assistant, the visit was not rushed, he was very easy to talk to he took time to answer my questions in non-medical terms and in all subsequent visits he has remembered my name. I was so impressed by Dr Arian that I recommended him to my wife and I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a doctor, his office staff is efficient, friendly, and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

It took me 75 years to find the best primary care docter It took me 75 years to find the best primary care MD ever. Frank (don't call me doctor) is for me the best. He gives of his time as though you are his only patient.I am a demanding patient with many questions, he takes the time to answer all of them without looking at his watch. None better!!! k I

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Arian since moving to Palm Springs in 2009. He is by far the best doctor I've ever had. He takes time with me, I never feel rushed. He really cares, refreshing. I recommend him to all my friends. I just wish all doctors would care half as much as Dr. Arian. I found a gem in the desert. R. Infante

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

Always listens and hears what you are saying. I have been going with doctor arian for about 10 years now and have never been disappointed I have referred many patients to him and all have come back to me raving about how wonderful they felt his practice is. Josephina is always polite smiling and very organized , always returning my phone calls ASAP. Again 10 years and not one complaint. Oh and office is very clean.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Dr. Arian and Josephina are always a delight to see, even when you're not feeling well. I love that when I have an appointment for a specific time, i know I will be seen at exactly that time. No waiting ever. In my 29 years of seeing doctors, this office is by far my favorite.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Dr. Arian is caring, diligent, knowledgeable and very efficient. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing a primary care physician. After battling high blood pressure with other doctors for several years, I am happy to say that my pressure is now under control thanks to Dr. Arian. . He spends the necessary time with me and follows up on every detail. His assistant, Josephina is also a top-notch pro.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

Dr. Frank B. Arian's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal