Ratings for Dr. Frank B. Arian

Dr. Arian saved my life. When no one else could he diagnosed my osteomyelitis and in doing so save my life. When I was admitted to the hospital I had maybe four days left to live. I owe my life to Dr. Arian. My dad at 94 started to see Dr. Arian as well and adored him for all the same reasons I do: he listens, he understands that there is more involved in diagnosing a person then just their medical symptoms. He is kind he is caring I'm surprise he doesn't make house calls. I recommend him with every fiber of my being

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Dr. Frank Arian is terrific. He is professional, empathetic, attentive, calm, hardworking, and knowledgeable. The first time I met him, the told me that he would be my "traffic controller" and that I'm in charge of my health. That did it for me. No lectures or arrogance; he just treats me like an adult. And my health is completely under control and I feel great.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Dr. Frank Arian of Voctory Physicians is the best Dr. I've ever had in my adult life and I'm 35. He listens and cares about his patients. To be honest I'm not a fan of Drs. I appreciate their knowledge but I've never found a Dr that I like as a person except Dr. Frank. I'd recommend him to everyone. I wish more Drs like him. Thank you Dr. Frank and Ms. Josephina.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Dr. Arian is the best primary care doctor I have ever seen. He always makes an effort to see me the same day that I request an appointment. He is quick to diagnose my problem and corrects what is wrong immediately. His office nurse is very professional and knowledgeable. I always recommend him to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Dr Arian is the best primary care physician I have ever had. He is always available for emergencies even at the last minute. He puts you at ease with his friendly personality and his medical knowledge. The best in the valley. Richard Talmy

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

To whom it may concern, A few words about my primary doctor, Dr. Frank Arian of Palm Springs, CA. Of all doctors I have had over the years, Dr. Arian has by far been the most helpful, professional and caring doctor I have ever had. He really cares about me. When I moved to Palm Springs in 2009 I looked around for a new primary doctor. Friends of mine all suggested Dr. Arian and I am forever grateful they did. I feel like I hit the jackpot finding him in my new city. I have recommended him to all my friends and they found him to be as compassionate and professional as I have come to know him. I highly recommend if you live in Palm Springs to take advantage of a true gem here in the desert. Thank you Dr. Arian for being there for me. Rodolfo Infante Palm Springs, CA

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Had a kidney stone, prostate operation and a stroke and this doctor never bothered to call or to check in at the hospital. Can't in good faith recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

I have been a patient of DR FRANK ARIAN at VICTORY PHYSICIANS for 8 years and honestly panic at the thought of trying to ever replace him! Dr. Arian and his P.A., Josefina, have rescued me from several hospital admissions with their care and continue to keep me in perfect health. Most importantly, as an aging homosexual of 60, I can talk to both of them about ANYTHING without feeling self-conscious because I know they will be both “down to earth” and “up to speed” on the latest developments particularly related to my life-style. If you remember any of the old “Doctor” shows on vintage TV (Kildare, Casey, Welby, et al), DR FRANK ARIAN is the closest you will find to those ideals: he LISTENS to every and all health concerns and addresses every dimension of STAYING WELL. Mark my words (and those of all the friends I’ve referred): “YOU WON’T FIND BETTER CARE ANYWHERE than with Dr. Frank at VICTORY!”

flag | Submitted September 11, 2016

Our family discovered Victory Physicians about 4 years ago. Lucky for us, a friend from work referred us to their office. Thanks to that referral, we have been able to have the most caring Dr. you could ever meet. Dr. Arian is always there to listen to your concerns. He shows a genuine concern for how our family is doing. Josephina is so sweet and helpful with all of our needs. She always returns our calls promptly. The office has a very private feel to it since there is never anyone else waiting for their appointment. They book the appointments in a way that your appointment is on time every time, where else can you get that kind of service. We Love this place and would highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Victory Physicians takes care of my entire family. I wouldn't want it any other way. Dr. Arian and Josephina genuinely care about patients. It feels like a family. There is nothing i am not comfortable communicating and i think that is a key element in a family Dr's office. I guarantee you won't be disappointed, feel judged or not heard.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Dr. Frank B. Arian's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Palm Springs, CA