Ratings for Dr. Frank B. Arian

I have been a patient of DR FRANK ARIAN at VICTORY PHYSICIANS for 8 years and honestly panic at the thought of trying to ever replace him! Dr. Arian and his P.A., Josefina, have rescued me from several hospital admissions with their care and continue to keep me in perfect health. Most importantly, as an aging homosexual of 60, I can talk to both of them about ANYTHING without feeling self-conscious because I know they will be both “down to earth” and “up to speed” on the latest developments particularly related to my life-style. If you remember any of the old “Doctor” shows on vintage TV (Kildare, Casey, Welby, et al), DR FRANK ARIAN is the closest you will find to those ideals: he LISTENS to every and all health concerns and addresses every dimension of STAYING WELL. Mark my words (and those of all the friends I’ve referred): “YOU WON’T FIND BETTER CARE ANYWHERE than with Dr. Frank at VICTORY!”

flag | Submitted September 11, 2016

Our family discovered Victory Physicians about 4 years ago. Lucky for us, a friend from work referred us to their office. Thanks to that referral, we have been able to have the most caring Dr. you could ever meet. Dr. Arian is always there to listen to your concerns. He shows a genuine concern for how our family is doing. Josephina is so sweet and helpful with all of our needs. She always returns our calls promptly. The office has a very private feel to it since there is never anyone else waiting for their appointment. They book the appointments in a way that your appointment is on time every time, where else can you get that kind of service. We Love this place and would highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Victory Physicians takes care of my entire family. I wouldn't want it any other way. Dr. Arian and Josephina genuinely care about patients. It feels like a family. There is nothing i am not comfortable communicating and i think that is a key element in a family Dr's office. I guarantee you won't be disappointed, feel judged or not heard.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Dr. Arain is fantastic. He takes the time to really get to know and understand his patients. You are not a number, your a real live person. I would recommend Dr. Arian to anyone looking for a caring and compassionate doctor here in the Coachella Valle

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Dr Arian has been my doctor for about 6 years now. Always available to see me, even last minute. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Dr. Arian is the best doctor I've ever had. He cares so much about everything and makes sure he spends the time with you to treat you like a human, and treat whatever is ailing you! He shares his knowledge in a way that any patient can understand and is right on top of preventive medicine! His assistant is always prompt to call back and there has never been trouble getting an appointment and taking care of whatever needs handling! He has to be the best doctor in the Desert!!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

I received a brochure in my mail box from Dr Arian's office at the time I was looking for a new primary physician. On the brochure were ten items doctors generally do in a negative fashion, of those ten items five stood out. On my first appointment I challenged Dr Arian on these five items. At the end of my first visit to my surprise he was not late for our appointment, I saw him and not an assistant, the visit was not rushed, he was very easy to talk to he took time to answer my questions in non-medical terms and in all subsequent visits he has remembered my name. I was so impressed by Dr Arian that I recommended him to my wife and I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a doctor, his office staff is efficient, friendly, and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

It took me 75 years to find the best primary care docter It took me 75 years to find the best primary care MD ever. Frank (don't call me doctor) is for me the best. He gives of his time as though you are his only patient.I am a demanding patient with many questions, he takes the time to answer all of them without looking at his watch. None better!!! k I

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Arian since moving to Palm Springs in 2009. He is by far the best doctor I've ever had. He takes time with me, I never feel rushed. He really cares, refreshing. I recommend him to all my friends. I just wish all doctors would care half as much as Dr. Arian. I found a gem in the desert. R. Infante

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

Always listens and hears what you are saying. I have been going with doctor arian for about 10 years now and have never been disappointed I have referred many patients to him and all have come back to me raving about how wonderful they felt his practice is. Josephina is always polite smiling and very organized , always returning my phone calls ASAP. Again 10 years and not one complaint. Oh and office is very clean.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Dr. Frank B. Arian's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

• Blue Shield California