Ratings for Dr. Frank B. Arian

Dr. Arian is the best primary care doctor I have ever seen. He always makes an effort to see me the same day that I request an appointment. He is quick to diagnose my problem and corrects what is wrong immediately. His office nurse is very professional and knowledgeable. I always recommend him to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Dr Arian is the best primary care physician I have ever had. He is always available for emergencies even at the last minute. He puts you at ease with his friendly personality and his medical knowledge. The best in the valley. Richard Talmy

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

To whom it may concern, A few words about my primary doctor, Dr. Frank Arian of Palm Springs, CA. Of all doctors I have had over the years, Dr. Arian has by far been the most helpful, professional and caring doctor I have ever had. He really cares about me. When I moved to Palm Springs in 2009 I looked around for a new primary doctor. Friends of mine all suggested Dr. Arian and I am forever grateful they did. I feel like I hit the jackpot finding him in my new city. I have recommended him to all my friends and they found him to be as compassionate and professional as I have come to know him. I highly recommend if you live in Palm Springs to take advantage of a true gem here in the desert. Thank you Dr. Arian for being there for me. Rodolfo Infante Palm Springs, CA

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Had a kidney stone, prostate operation and a stroke and this doctor never bothered to call or to check in at the hospital. Can't in good faith recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

I have been a patient of DR FRANK ARIAN at VICTORY PHYSICIANS for 8 years and honestly panic at the thought of trying to ever replace him! Dr. Arian and his P.A., Josefina, have rescued me from several hospital admissions with their care and continue to keep me in perfect health. Most importantly, as an aging homosexual of 60, I can talk to both of them about ANYTHING without feeling self-conscious because I know they will be both “down to earth” and “up to speed” on the latest developments particularly related to my life-style. If you remember any of the old “Doctor” shows on vintage TV (Kildare, Casey, Welby, et al), DR FRANK ARIAN is the closest you will find to those ideals: he LISTENS to every and all health concerns and addresses every dimension of STAYING WELL. Mark my words (and those of all the friends I’ve referred): “YOU WON’T FIND BETTER CARE ANYWHERE than with Dr. Frank at VICTORY!”

flag | Submitted September 11, 2016

Our family discovered Victory Physicians about 4 years ago. Lucky for us, a friend from work referred us to their office. Thanks to that referral, we have been able to have the most caring Dr. you could ever meet. Dr. Arian is always there to listen to your concerns. He shows a genuine concern for how our family is doing. Josephina is so sweet and helpful with all of our needs. She always returns our calls promptly. The office has a very private feel to it since there is never anyone else waiting for their appointment. They book the appointments in a way that your appointment is on time every time, where else can you get that kind of service. We Love this place and would highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Victory Physicians takes care of my entire family. I wouldn't want it any other way. Dr. Arian and Josephina genuinely care about patients. It feels like a family. There is nothing i am not comfortable communicating and i think that is a key element in a family Dr's office. I guarantee you won't be disappointed, feel judged or not heard.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Dr. Arain is fantastic. He takes the time to really get to know and understand his patients. You are not a number, your a real live person. I would recommend Dr. Arian to anyone looking for a caring and compassionate doctor here in the Coachella Valle

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Dr Arian has been my doctor for about 6 years now. Always available to see me, even last minute. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Dr. Arian is the best doctor I've ever had. He cares so much about everything and makes sure he spends the time with you to treat you like a human, and treat whatever is ailing you! He shares his knowledge in a way that any patient can understand and is right on top of preventive medicine! His assistant is always prompt to call back and there has never been trouble getting an appointment and taking care of whatever needs handling! He has to be the best doctor in the Desert!!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

Dr. Frank B. Arian's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Amerigroup