Ratings for Dr. Nancy M. Mantich

There is not one bad thing I can say about Dr. Mantich. She's extremely thorough and very caring. She takes her time with you!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2014

She is warm,smart and compassionate, everything you want in a doctor. I would highly recommend her. The only problem is that it takes so long to get an appointment because she is so good!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2008

I agree with all the other comments mentioned below. She is simply the best doctor I've ever met. I am a physician assistant, so I know what a good doctor is supposed to do during the history and physical. She is extremely thorough, answers all your questions and concerns, and never makes you feel bad or rushed. She nearly spent 1 hour with me during my physical. In this day and age of medicine, you don't find too many doctors that are willing to take the time and patience with you. She is an exception and I am glad I went with everyone's recommendation about her.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2007

SHE IS THE BEST. She is very kind, helpful and gentle. Now with the enh.org, she communicates through e-mail as well. In case the reply is to complex, she calls you to answer all your questions. Never makes you think it was a waste of her time. Make you feel very comfortable and offers the best suggestions.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2006

I agree to everything that was previously rater put up on 9/27/05. I have had her for 4 years now, and she is just wonderful. I have had emergencies and she squeezed me, but still spent all the time need to run her diagnosis. Her appointment is very tough to get, typically 3 months wait time. I used to live in Glenview when I first started with her, but now moved to Arlington Heights. Don't mind driving for 30-40 min. to see her. Usually try and get as early in the morning as possible. If you get her first thing in the morning - it is simply the best.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2005

She is really good and takes all the ime to make sure she asks you everything and does a thorough examination. Though located in Glenview, I don't mind driving from Palatine to see her. Even if the appointment is for 15 min. she will make sure she hears you out and spends enough time, which is why she always runs over which affects her punctuality (but in a good way). I have been with her for over a year now. She is very knowledgable and gives you good advices. Very pleasant to talk to, and will friendly. It is very tough to take her appointment usually 2-months + waiting time, but if you have an emergency, she will squeeze you in between appointments and still spend all the time needed to get an accurate diagnosis. She never recommended any tests just for the heck of it. Like I said, there are plenty of doctors all around, but I don't mind driving 30min. to visit her. Highly recommended by all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2005

Dr. Nancy M. Mantich's Credentials

• West Virginia University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Benesys