Ratings for Dr. Brian K. Adler

Thankful for Dr Adler and his staff. He is attentive and thorough.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

He is an amazing doctor. He is very compassionate and caring. He has an amazing staff as well. I couldn't ask for a better doctor. -Patricia

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Dr. Adler not compassionate. He just goes through the motions not very intelligent and never calls you back!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

I have never been more frustrated by a doctor than I was by Dr. Adler. In the two appointments I had with him, he never once introduced himself or even said hello, and in general he had an attitude like he had much better things to do than talk to me. After going through all of my symptoms, it was quite obvious that he either was not listening to me or just doesn't know what he's talking about because most of what he reiterated to me what not at all what I'd said to him. The only good thing that came out of these appointments was that I was able to get bloodwork done and see my results. Other than that....completely useless.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

DR ALDER IS TERRIBLE ABSOULTE TRASH. HE SAID HE WOULD SET A APPOINTMENT FOR ME AT 9:30 BUT HE SET IT UP AT 4:30 HE AVOIDS ANY KIND OF EYE CONTACT OR PERSONAL CONTACT HE IS JUST A DIRTY CROOK WHO WANRS MONEY AND DOSENT CARE ABOUT HEALTH THE REASON HE IS A CROOK

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

I have called several times for test results. I'm always told someone will call me back that afternoon. I know the results are there and have been viewed, but they never call me back to give me the information. I'm changing practices while I'm still breathing. Very poor staff.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

After Candyce left I decided to use Dr. Adler. For my first blood screening, he ordered a drug panel costing my insurance over $2000. When I finally found out what those tests were I was shocked and humiliated. I am over 70 years old and was tested for even illegal drugs! Finding out from the office help why this was done was a runaround. After a great deal of investigating found out on my own that the lab he used was founded by a convicted felon awaiting deportation from US, leaving me with wondering. When inquiring as to the reason for the testing, only answer given was that "it is not being done anymore". Was not happy with him at all.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

I have been Dr. Adler's patient for nearly 4 years. I think the complainers are those who are used to a doctor giving them exactly what they want- drugs!!! Dr. Adler has been practicing for 30 years and doesn't hand out drugs like candy- like many doctors today. His practice is busy so I don't mind waiting. As for doctors leaving his practice... they left out of greed to start their own business. If you are a whiny baby, then don't go to Dr. Adler, otherwise he is the best MD around.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

I was a suboxone patient for 2 years and switched to another dr BECAUSE all you will be to dr Adler is a dollar sign he doesn't try to really get to know you and your problem just write a rx and sends you on your way the new dr I'm seeing has spent more time talking and helping me in our first 10 mins together then Adler has in 2 years... If you want serious help getting clean DO NOT SEE ADLER!! Worst addiction speclist in the business!!! And the front desk workers are not friendly at all main Nicole she acts like she is better then everyone and your just a stupid drug head!! On a positive note dr alders nurse Regina is very nice and will help if she can

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

Does not spend enough time with me. Completely ignored symptoms that have been bothering me for a long time. Sought help from another provider and was told I had long standing and severe circulation problems and almost complete blockage of my groin blood vessel. He ignored my pain and blew it off. Never recommend any tests to be done. Distant during visits in office like I'm wasting his time.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015