Ratings for Dr. Reza Rezai

Simply the best. Smart. Caring. Pleasant. Takes his time. Good manners.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012

Hi. I used to go to him and I need to go back. He was very concerned about my health (asthma) I was the problem...hardheaded but he and his nurses were so sweet and he helped me. Go to him..he is great!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

I really liked him. My case is pretty complicated, I have multiple problems, although they are all stable now, and he was willing to address them all, as opposed to sending me to a variety of specialists. He was the one who finally diagnosed me with severe sleep apnea. I had been suffering from extreme fatigue and wanted to sleep all the time, had been complaining about this to different doctors for 13 years, none had shown more than a passing interest in finding out why. He also spent as much time with me as necessary, and even would call me periodically to check on me, a rarity with doctors. Unfortunately he has left Eagle Physicians and I haven't been able to locate him. I hate to lose him.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2008

He is very caring and an all around great Dr. When I've had a problem or concern, he's called me back personally, not to many doctors take the time to do that...

flag | Submitted September 12, 2008

He is nice, He is very personable. he is people friendly and very caring and also knowledgble. I love him.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2008