Ratings for Dr. Kenneth Burres

Went in for back surgery and he's laser my nerves so I could not walk. Lied on surgical report giving me permanent drop foot. Then said he would be unable to treat me. He was listed on the front of Readers Digest as one of the four worst doctors in the United States.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

Lied and falsiified reports. Changed medical records and cut nerve in back. Permanent loose of feeling in leg and foot. Foot drop. Changed all medical records and lied about condition. This doctor is a fraud and should not be practicing medicine. He was listed as one of four worst doctors in the United States in Readers Digest.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

Dr. Burres may be arrogant, but aren't all Neurosurgeons? LOL! Dr. Burres performed a cervical fusion on me, due to 2 herniated discs. I have a titanium plate in my neck. I have perfect range of motion. You would NEVER know I had the surgery, except for a very tiny, thin scar on the front of my neck. I suffered from years of pain. I have been pain free for almost the last 10 years! Granted I was NOT a model patient and if you are reading this Doctor, you can probably guess who this is. A blast from your past. Thank you Dr. Burres for putting up with me and giving me a brand new life without pain and medication!!!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011

Run fast. This doctor did surgery on my daughter eight years ago and ruined her life. She could not feel her leg and foot after surgery. She could not walk and came out of surgery with drop foot. He then lied on the operative reports. She will never walk right , run or have a normal life. STAY AWAY from this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2009

RUN! I was aghast to read that June 2006 article AFTER I saw this arrogant, self-centered MD. He was too quick to want to cut me up, not listening to my genetic issue that makes surgery extremely tricky. Not a good listener, huge ego, rude, abrupt. I found a much better MD who was willing to do his research and really get to the source of my pain, not just treat the symptoms.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2008

This guy's licensure problems had nothing to do with patient care and everything to do with paperwork. He may be arrogant, but he is good at what he does in the surgical suite!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2008

Stay as far away from this doctor as you can. California Medical Board has suspended his license but for some reason keeps giving it back to him. He continues to practice even after many malpractice suits. Please please think twice.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2008

Dr Burress is a great patient advocate. He is Stanford trained.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2005

all i can say is BEWARE!! He is mentioned in a Readers Digest article about bad doctors.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2005