Ratings for Dr. Scott C. Lederhaus

I must comment on the visit my friend had with Dr Lederhaus as I am a nurse and feel it's important to comment on M.D. specialist's great service as it is to comment on their shortcommings. I found not only did Dr Lederhaus take great pains to gather information from my friend he was also an information sharer, he was not governed by what would make the quickest solution but a properly investigated ethical and professional judgement on a gentleman that is 86 years old and in chronic pain. He was informative, compassionate, detail orientated and a completely realistic provider that took time to explain all options and I was elated regarding his care. I am very happy with the wonderful care my friend received and would recommend Dr Lederhaus with no reservations. Great caring clinic staff also, thank you for your care.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

DR. Lederhaus spent a lot of time explaining my condition to me and my husband, answered all of our questions I'm terminology that we could understand. Very comfortable and informative appointment

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

I pain and off balance walk numb left body going on month finally meet doctor lederhaus I had surgery cervical spine with dr lederhaus feel much better and walk better now he is very nice and helpfull and very good doctor

Submitted December 22, 2014

Love Dr. Lederhaus! He is Absolutely the best!!! (and not surgery happy)

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

I went in with a disc herniation in my low back. Before seeing Dr. Lederhaus, I went to be evaluated by other doctors who wanted to perform surgery right away, which I was a bit nervous about. Of course I wanted another opinion, so a friend suggested Dr. Lederhaus. I was very impressed with his attentiveness and knowledge into my condition. He actually wanted to hold off on surgery for more conservative approaches to treat my back first. Although it did improve a bit with time and therapy, I still had some residual pain. Dr. Lederhaus and I agreed to have the surgery, which went very well! A few weeks out and I feel great! No more back pain! Hands down, one of the best surgeons I know! He was very sincere and provided high quality health care. Can't really say that about many docs these days....

flag | Submitted March 18, 2012

flag | Submitted March 16, 2012

Very arrogant. Does not like you to question him. Found that the office staff were rude

flag | Submitted September 22, 2011

Dr. Scott C. Lederhaus

Dr. Scott C. Lederhaus's response
If I am anything I am not arrogant. I try to be a compassionate doc with my patients best interest in mind. I don't make money off of Physician Owned Distributors (PODS) or any consulting arrangements with industry. What I recommend for your treatment is above board and fair.

Submitted July 13, 2015

Gave excellent , thorough explanation of my condition and the procedure to correct it. He was not pushy or abrupt as some surgeons can be. I had an excellent result with the surgery he performed and would recommend him without hesitation to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2011

Dr. Lederhaus is a experienced and well thought of neurosurgeon. He is not pushy. He explains everything very well. I was told I needed a extensive spine fusion operation in my neck and back by another neurosurgeon. I saw Dr. Lederhaus for a second opinion who assured me that I not only did not need a extensive operation I didn't need any surgery. Second opinions are a must these days.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2011

Dr. Scott C. Lederhaus's Credentials

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 1980)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Pomona, CA