Ratings for Dr. Patrick Han

Dr. Han is rude, dismissive, and the surgery he performed left me in a coma and on life-support for two weeks. This was a simply procedure that should have had me up and about in a short period of time. Here we are two years later and I am still relearning basic things. He nearly destroyed me, and has made my life miserable. I will recover, but I would strongly suggest people go to another doctor, especially if they are in need of brain surgery!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Dr. Han is ya very knowledgeable and caring Dr. Explained procedure thoroughly

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Surgery went well so far. Post op care is nonexistent. 2 week follow up with assistant as scheduled. Needed clarification on medication and still having radiating pain down legs, have called numerous times, one week and still no return call. If all you need is a surgeon then by all means Dr is fine but definitely have a backup plan for after care.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

Although Dr Han was called to the ER at onset of appointment, the 5 min he gave my husband was worth more. He was astute, nailed the issues of concern immediately and was compassionate. He then arranged to telephone after he reviewed testing, did so within a reasonable interval and arranged a timely consult with another doctor. The clinical prognosis remains abysmal, but Dr. Han's diagnostic acumen and demeanor more helpful than previous neurosurgical contacts elsewhere.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

Surgery went ok. Post-op has been a nightmare. I went to them for back pain first. They fixed my neck. Meanwhile my back still hurts and cannot get them to do anything. The Assistant just say "Oh, I don’t' see why your back is hurting" never even looking up from his typing on the computer. My last appt, I was only in the room with the assistant for 30 sec...I timed it. I also had a co-pay of $200 which I paid before the surgery. I got a bill from them for almost $800 for the assistant which was not covered by my ins. Since they work with ins. companies, wouldn’t they know which ones cover and which do not? The got my ins. money and then left me by the roadside. I do not recommend this Dr. office for anybody.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

I go to Dr.Han, he is an amazing doctor. He really does his homework and really cares about his patients! I would defiantly recommend him to everyone!:)

flag | Submitted January 14, 2012

Dr Han and his PA are both outstanding. Dr. Han explained every single detail before I elected to have surgery versus pain for the rest of my life. He was honest and totally approachable. His PA was great for post-op...since he was the one that did the stitching and finished up the surgery he knew what was going on 100%. I would recommend 100% to anyone needing neck surgery.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

After searching for an answer for over a year Dr. Han found my husband's problem quickly. He was so concerned he called us personally after tests were done. I am so thankful our primary sent us to Dr. Han. He is, as said above, honest, interested and most helpful. Pray that you get a physician as good when you need one!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2010

Appears to be an adequate surgeon, extremely rude and difficult to get any positive post operative support. Follow-up visits were conducted by physician assistants. Basically, once the surgery is complete, Dr. Han will not make himself available to the patient. DO NOT RECOMMEND FOR ANYONE WITH A POTETNTIAL FOR POST OPERATIVE ISSUES.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2010

Over the past 3 years I have had 9 surgeries, an unbelievable amount of tests, steroid shots, hospital stays for pain or surgery, and have seen 15 Drs. and on and on. I am so glad my PCP sent me to Dr. Han. He is thorough, honest, interested, and very helpful. He sent me on to other Drs. when he had done all he could do. You would be blessed to see this Dr. and his staff!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2008

Dr. Patrick Han's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)