Ratings for Dr. Sakina Khalidi

Very impressive healthcare practitioner. I am also a healthcare person. This Doctor is very thorough. She cares about her patients and follows up in a exceptional timely manner. Very experienced!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2018

Ok, Dr Khalidi is a very nice lady but doesnt seem very knowledgeable about things she should be fluent in. I kept returning for ultrasounds every 3 months but nothing was done to address the problem of my cysts or fibroids just told to keep taking the Pill which was doing nothing for me. I think its time for her to retire. I ended up finding a new doctor.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Wonderful, gentle, caring physician, follow-up excellent, went out of her way to refer me to the proper doctor, when she noticed a condition I had that was not gynecological.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Great physician and staff! Always happy with the care recieved.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

JUST LOVE THIS OFFICE. GREAT DOCTOR. GREAT CARE. SHE COMES HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FROM ME.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

I have been going to Dr Khalidi for 15 yes yrs She is very caring and one of the best around. Thank you Dr. Khalidi. B Morris

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

She will prescribe you antibiotics continuously and never give an accurate diagnosis. I was butchered under her care and have had 8 surgeries to repair the damage that was done.

Submitted August 3, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. Khalidi for 3 years now and she is great! Very compassionate and knowledgeable! I've never had a problem. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for an obgyn

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

As uncomfortable as it might to go to the Gynecologist I have never been at Dr S. Khalid's. The staff is always smiling and ready to help. Dr. Khalidi is a very educated physician. All of my questions are always answered in detail. I couldn't recommended a better doctor.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Khalidi's for the past 17 years. During that time l have never been disappointed in the quality of care l received. She is very knowledgeable and takes the time to explain her findings to you. The office always calls with test results and does not make you wait for your next appointment to receive them like other offices. It would be very difficult to find a more caring physician. Office appointments generally run on time and her office staff is always willing to help with any questions l may have. I would highly recommend Dr. Khalidi to anyone who is looking for a Gynecologist.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

Dr. Sakina Khalidi's Credentials

• Fatima Jinnah Med Coll For Women, Univ Of Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan (Grad. 1970)

Assurant