Ratings for Dr. Pantea Tamjidi

Dr. Tamjidi is outstanding. Professional and up to date with skin care and the patient's needs.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

Probably the most thorough skin check I have had. Very happy with the visit. Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Loved her. super nice and knowledgable. Actually spend time explaining things to me in layman's terms. Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2014

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

Waited for an appointment for 2 months. Ended up seeing someone else sooner who misdiagnosed me and gave me the wrong medications. She was not only superbly nice but also knowledgable; explained my condition and treatment options throughly. Two days later felt like a brand new human being.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

She is a nice person, a little artificial in her presentation but she helped me with my skin issues. She does promote certain products which somewhat lessens her credibility.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012

exceptional staff and exceptional doctor! Best pick I have done through my insurance directory.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

Former Patient Lost Patience: After having an appointment made for months for an annual skin check-up, I received a reminder call for an appointment time 2 hours after mine was originally made. It seems that happened a lot to others that day since after waiting ONE HOUR for my 11:45am appointment, I finally asked how much longer it would be. When told over 20 more minutes to make almost a 1.5 hour wait total I told them I would be seeking services elsewhere and not return to Dr. Tamjidi unfortunately.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

Dr. Pantia Tamjidi is superb but she doesn't know whats actually going on in her office. Everybody on the staff is tooooo rude, not at all helpful, and according to me nobody likes to work. We called them many times to just fax the single prescription and it took us (believe it or not) 2 DAYS just for 1 single fax...and that too completely wrong. The qty for the medication was wrong and the number of medication was wrong too. Paethetic..so disappointed with the staff. Dr. Tamjidi, you can do much much better

flag | Submitted December 15, 2010

I've gone through a few dermatologists before finding her. Very patient and thorough. Does not rush you and listened to all of my concerns. Very knowledgeable and staff very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2010

Dr. Pantea Tamjidi's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in Chevy Chase, MD