Ratings for Dr. Dominick Kelly

Have had Dr K as my family Dr for over 15 years He is awesome.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2018

He is very good and concerned about his patients and he arranges apt with consultants

flag | Submitted September 4, 2018

very rude, dismissive and did not seem to care. feeling worse. I think he is just using a walk in clinic to make money. I thought walk in clinics were to help people..... very disappointed.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

I never write reviews , can't be bothered but this doctor deserves all the negative recognition he can get. He is extremely rude. I believe I was disliked the minute he walked in. He actually stood up to leave as I was addressing my concern about my son's condition. He wasn't even really listening but was definitely ready to argue!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

I never write reviews, but I seriously think that Dr. Dominick Kelly deserves my time. Worst doctor I have ever encountered. I feel like he wasted my time and I received nothing but disrespect. If you want to have a walk-in experience where you feel rushed, given arrogant attitude, slight racist remarks and doesn't provide you with what you came there for, then Dr. Kelly is right for you. But I won't be seeing him again.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

Dr. Kelly just accepted myself and my family as his new patients. We now have a family doctor in Coquitlam. I absolutely love Dr. Kellly. I'm so happy he accepted us. All of these comments about him being rude, ignorant etc are ridiculous! I highly recommend him to anyone! Keep up the great job Doc!! #Respect

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

Dr. Kelly is smart, however he is incredibly curt and rude; I actually like the comment below that calls him combative. It is spot on and unfortunately takes away from the fact that he is very knowledgable. Dr. Kelly and the comments here are an illustration of the entire attitude at Able Care Medical, which is part of the MD Clinics BC chain. It is run with a focus on how many people they can pump through. Respect, courtesy and basic decency are sacrificed for volume. The attitude of the front line staff is horrible. I suggest filing complaints as that is the only way things will change.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

The kindest doctor I've seen in my life, very efficent, and knowledgeable. He gave me his time and made me feel very comfortable!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

Dr Domenic Kelly is the absolute worst doctor I have ever seen in my life. Actually made me leave in tears. I went in for a back and neck injury. He told me to start wearing a scarf and that I was fine keep taking Advil everyday. Most recently I went in for my lower back he poked around the muscles and said I was fine. I told him it was so bad I couldn't even walk days before and I would like to see a specialist as it keeps recurring. He yelled at me "absolutely not we don't give referrals for people who are fine" yea ask my husband who literally had to help me walk and bathe me for days!! He is so rude definitely agree with these other comments he should NOT practice anymore. No compassion, no sense and not one ounce of professional. Shame.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Go elsewhere . He was extremely rude to me when I needed a referral to a dermatologist. He told me that it wasn't his job and family doctors only do that. However, I don't have a family doctor. He basically said tough luck until I convinced him otherwise.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017