Ratings for Dr. Dominick Kelly

I never write reviews, but I seriously think that Dr. Dominick Kelly deserves my time. Worst doctor I have ever encountered. I feel like he wasted my time and I received nothing but disrespect. If you want to have a walk-in experience where you feel rushed, given arrogant attitude, slight racist remarks and doesn't provide you with what you came there for, then Dr. Kelly is right for you. But I won't be seeing him again.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

Dr. Kelly just accepted myself and my family as his new patients. We now have a family doctor in Coquitlam. I absolutely love Dr. Kellly. I'm so happy he accepted us. All of these comments about him being rude, ignorant etc are ridiculous! I highly recommend him to anyone! Keep up the great job Doc!! #Respect

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

Dr. Kelly is smart, however he is incredibly curt and rude; I actually like the comment below that calls him combative. It is spot on and unfortunately takes away from the fact that he is very knowledgable. Dr. Kelly and the comments here are an illustration of the entire attitude at Able Care Medical, which is part of the MD Clinics BC chain. It is run with a focus on how many people they can pump through. Respect, courtesy and basic decency are sacrificed for volume. The attitude of the front line staff is horrible. I suggest filing complaints as that is the only way things will change.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

The kindest doctor I've seen in my life, very efficent, and knowledgeable. He gave me his time and made me feel very comfortable!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

Dr Domenic Kelly is the absolute worst doctor I have ever seen in my life. Actually made me leave in tears. I went in for a back and neck injury. He told me to start wearing a scarf and that I was fine keep taking Advil everyday. Most recently I went in for my lower back he poked around the muscles and said I was fine. I told him it was so bad I couldn't even walk days before and I would like to see a specialist as it keeps recurring. He yelled at me "absolutely not we don't give referrals for people who are fine" yea ask my husband who literally had to help me walk and bathe me for days!! He is so rude definitely agree with these other comments he should NOT practice anymore. No compassion, no sense and not one ounce of professional. Shame.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Go elsewhere . He was extremely rude to me when I needed a referral to a dermatologist. He told me that it wasn't his job and family doctors only do that. However, I don't have a family doctor. He basically said tough luck until I convinced him otherwise.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Honestly go elsewhere. I brought my newborn in today with breastfeeding problems. She was fussy at breast and clearly in pain, we both were. I knew we needed some serious help quick as it was getting progressively worse and she wouldn't take a bottle. Instead of prescribing jack Newman cream and recommending some reading dr kelly told me to take Tylenol and keep trying. Tonight my baby was screaming in pain at the breast and the situation became an emergency as no liquids were going in all afternoon and her output ground to a halt. Saw an emerg doc was prescribed the cream, given some sound advice about yeast in babies and told it was not ok to be turned away that afternoon with nothing. Dr kelly told me it was a cost benefit problem for prescribing the cream, the benefit had to put weigh the cost. Well doc Kelly the cost was my newborns ability to eat and you did your analysis wrong! a very dangerous game to play on a 1 month old baby.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

Dr Kelly is the rudest most combative physician I have ever known. It is appalling that this man is allowed to practice medicine. If you require a doctor that does not listen, argues as if he is living your life for you and tells you what you are feeling, maybe he will accept you as a new patient. On the other hand, if you require treatment of any kind, I would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

We saw this doctor at the able care medical clinic in coquitlam. We had such a terrible experience with this doctor. We saw him as a walk-in patient. He is by far the rudess most utterly ill-mannered, thoughtless doctor I have ever encoutered. This review can't even satusfy the mistreatement we had to experience. I was helping out a friend by bringing his mom who spoke little english to be looked at. Just becuase there was a language barrier he didnt treat or even assess her properly. We've never felt so humilated, degraded and stupid by his words. He doesn't seem very knowledgable either. This doctor does not desereve to practise medicine. He doesn't seem like he don't likes his job either. Save yourself the time and energy. For your own emotional well being and to get the best treatment and assessment, please see a different doctor. Dr. Dominick Kelly is not only a TERRIBLE doctor but an ill-bred person who just doesn't care.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

I had to write a comment because I couldn't believe there were so many negative ones about the doctor I admire and appreciate for his quick diagnosis and knowledge, as a general practitioner. I have been a patient of Dr. Kelly for 8 years. At first, I did have difficulty understanding his ways and probably he mine. But that is the case with meeting any new person. But the more I needed to see him, the more I realized what a wonderful doctor he is. Dr Kelly is smart and caring. When my blood pressure and heart rate dropped dangerously low he arranged for my daughter to come to take me to the hospital. Where it was determined that I needed a pacemaker. If it weren't for him I would not have known my shortness of breath and weakness was because of my heart. He has diagnosed all my ailment very accurately. It is because he knows my history that he is able to evaluate the necessary steps to follow. When he is away and I am sick, I dread seeing a fill-in doctor because of their lack of knowing my medical needs. Dr. Kelly is worth getting to know and to appreciate his sense of humour. If one does that they will find they have the wonderful experience of having a doctor who cares for his patients and tries to put a bit of humour into a stressful situation.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017