Ratings for Dr. Dominick Kelly

Dr Domenic Kelly is the absolute worst doctor I have ever seen in my life. Actually made me leave in tears. I went in for a back and neck injury. He told me to start wearing a scarf and that I was fine keep taking Advil everyday. Most recently I went in for my lower back he poked around the muscles and said I was fine. I told him it was so bad I couldn't even walk days before and I would like to see a specialist as it keeps recurring. He yelled at me "absolutely not we don't give referrals for people who are fine" yea ask my husband who literally had to help me walk and bathe me for days!! He is so rude definitely agree with these other comments he should NOT practice anymore. No compassion, no sense and not one ounce of professional. Shame.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Go elsewhere . He was extremely rude to me when I needed a referral to a dermatologist. He told me that it wasn't his job and family doctors only do that. However, I don't have a family doctor. He basically said tough luck until I convinced him otherwise.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Honestly go elsewhere. I brought my newborn in today with breastfeeding problems. She was fussy at breast and clearly in pain, we both were. I knew we needed some serious help quick as it was getting progressively worse and she wouldn't take a bottle. Instead of prescribing jack Newman cream and recommending some reading dr kelly told me to take Tylenol and keep trying. Tonight my baby was screaming in pain at the breast and the situation became an emergency as no liquids were going in all afternoon and her output ground to a halt. Saw an emerg doc was prescribed the cream, given some sound advice about yeast in babies and told it was not ok to be turned away that afternoon with nothing. Dr kelly told me it was a cost benefit problem for prescribing the cream, the benefit had to put weigh the cost. Well doc Kelly the cost was my newborns ability to eat and you did your analysis wrong! a very dangerous game to play on a 1 month old baby.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

Dr Kelly is the rudest most combative physician I have ever known. It is appalling that this man is allowed to practice medicine. If you require a doctor that does not listen, argues as if he is living your life for you and tells you what you are feeling, maybe he will accept you as a new patient. On the other hand, if you require treatment of any kind, I would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

We saw this doctor at the able care medical clinic in coquitlam. We had such a terrible experience with this doctor. We saw him as a walk-in patient. He is by far the rudess most utterly ill-mannered, thoughtless doctor I have ever encoutered. This review can't even satusfy the mistreatement we had to experience. I was helping out a friend by bringing his mom who spoke little english to be looked at. Just becuase there was a language barrier he didnt treat or even assess her properly. We've never felt so humilated, degraded and stupid by his words. He doesn't seem very knowledgable either. This doctor does not desereve to practise medicine. He doesn't seem like he don't likes his job either. Save yourself the time and energy. For your own emotional well being and to get the best treatment and assessment, please see a different doctor. Dr. Dominick Kelly is not only a TERRIBLE doctor but an ill-bred person who just doesn't care.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

I had to write a comment because I couldn't believe there were so many negative ones about the doctor I admire and appreciate for his quick diagnosis and knowledge, as a general practitioner. I have been a patient of Dr. Kelly for 8 years. At first, I did have difficulty understanding his ways and probably he mine. But that is the case with meeting any new person. But the more I needed to see him, the more I realized what a wonderful doctor he is. Dr Kelly is smart and caring. When my blood pressure and heart rate dropped dangerously low he arranged for my daughter to come to take me to the hospital. Where it was determined that I needed a pacemaker. If it weren't for him I would not have known my shortness of breath and weakness was because of my heart. He has diagnosed all my ailment very accurately. It is because he knows my history that he is able to evaluate the necessary steps to follow. When he is away and I am sick, I dread seeing a fill-in doctor because of their lack of knowing my medical needs. Dr. Kelly is worth getting to know and to appreciate his sense of humour. If one does that they will find they have the wonderful experience of having a doctor who cares for his patients and tries to put a bit of humour into a stressful situation.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

There are 9 or 10 instances where this doctor has utterly failed me. He doesn't listen, doesn't care, doesn't try, he insults you, and he will not lift a finger for you. I once hurt my back, asking if it was the spine or possibly just muscular. Instead of assessing, he told me if I take full dosage of tylenol for 10 days, it will completely heal me. What a joke. What I needed was x rays and extensive physiotherapy. He told my family member that they were "imagining" pain from their tendonitis and that it was all in their head. He put me on a very strong drug once, and when I asked if there were any side effects to look out for, he instead pointed to a giant book on his desk and told me that tylenol has endless side effects. Great, but what about the drug you are giving me? He basically threw me out. Oh, and the drug did not work, it was for a completely different ailment. It took me 6 months of asking for him to actually refer me to a specialist. This guy is garbage.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

I saw him a few times whenever my old doctor could not be booked. This guy is terrible. How anyone could give him higher than a one is beyond me. Every time I saw him alone he was abrasive and beyond rude. The comments on him making patients cry seem truthful. Misdiagnosed people before as well.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Dr. Kelly can be a good doctor, until he is not. He is a know-it-all. Abrasiveness and being sure of yourself is fine, but don't dare ask him a question about anything. Even if you just want to understand more about the diagnosis he just gave you. He immediately becomes condescending, abrasive, abusive and a bully. He pouts so, that it seems like he is going to hold his breath until he turns blue. I don't want my doctor to be my buddy or ask me about my holiday in timbuktu , but I expect him to be professional and respectful. Dr. Kelly is neither.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

Hes An Ignorant Bully . i have made several complaints about him , yet hes still abusing people

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015