Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth P. Elfstrand

Dr. Elfstrand has been wonderful throughout my pregnancy. She goes out of her way to make sure she is undertstanding what is going on and asks questions in case I forget something important. She also really seems to appreciate having my husband there and asks how he is doing. Shes great at really involving him and not treating him like a passive bystander in all of this. I have had a few appointments rescheduled last minute with her but this was due to her needing to be at the hospital to deliver other patients babies. Can't argue with that.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

Dr. Elfstrand is really great. She is a curious, compassionate doctor and has become a trusted advisor. I would readily recommend her to any friend or family member.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2012

I was very unhappy with my experience with Dr. Elfstrand. She was very cold, unfriendly and pawned me off on ultrasoung technicians and her nurse practioner, who failed to diagnose and ectopic pregnancy which was subsequently found by the ER at Abbot.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2009

We had a fantastic birth experience with her after our first at another doctor was scary.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2008

flag | Submitted February 27, 2008

Dr. Elizabeth P. Elfstrand's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1989)

MSP/BC Med