Dr. Melvin Ashford
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(87)

"I love going to the MN Women's Care clinic and Dr. Ashford is the best of the best that..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. Sarah B. Schmitz-Burns

Dr. Schmitz has been by Dr. for 10 years. She has delivered all 3 of my children. She has helped me with other gynecologic issues. She is the best!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

She was so supportive during the birth of my baby. She make me feel safe.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

Dr. Schmitz Burns has been my obgyn for my last 2 pregnancies. My experience has been outstanding. She is so easy to talk to, and such a calming presence in the delivery room.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

She got me through a very difficult twin pregnancy. She has twins herself and so I really felt like she could empathize with how I was feeling and she had such great advice during the pregnancy and post partum. I felt so well cared for throughout the entire process.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

She has taken care of me through all 3 of my pregnancies and has been wonderful! I am going to miss seeing her as often since we are done having children.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2013

Dr. Schmitz delivered my second child 3 years ago and is about to deliver our third in a few weeks. She is open to VBACs and that is why we switched to her for the birth of our second child. I ended up having a c-section and will be having another and I'm very confident in her abilities. I will say we have not received the same high level of service and attentiveness during this pregnancy as we did last time. I called the other day asking to speak with her and the nurse said she is now too busy to respond to patient's phone calls unless they are urgent (which mine ended up being). She also is quick to get you out of her office and lately has limited appointment times. Not to mention, the office staff at the John Haugen DT Mpls is rude and not welcoming.....Edina is much friendlier and more responsive.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2012

Very relatable sympathetic doctor. Fantastic at what she does

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

Dr. Schimtz was my doctor and performed an abdominal myomectomy. She is the best OBGYN in Minneapolis and St. Paul! I have had undergone myomectomy 7 years ago with a different doctor in Texas and I disliked that OBGYN and refused to go back after my fibroids reoccurred two years ago. Dr. Schmitz is always patient in answering my questions. After my surgery and during my stay at the hospital, she came everyday to check on me. All I can say is that she is a very caring and a compassionate doctor. Friends, it is very important to have a good doctor on your side if you have second thoughts about your OBGYN may be it is time to look for someone with good reviews and good philosophy.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2010

Dr. Schmitz-Burns is amazing. I had an extremely tough pregnancy and she did everything she could to make it better. When I had tests run- she was the one who called me with the results (not the nurse). She was punctual, respectful and listens really well to what you want. I highly recommend her. Also- she is open to considering VBACs if you are trying to go that route on your 2nd pregnancy (like I was).

flag | Submitted November 25, 2009

She is such an amazing doctor,very personable. She always made right decisions at every stage of my pregnancy. SHE IS REALLY GOOD. .....PRIYA.....

flag | Submitted May 5, 2009

Dr. Sarah B. Schmitz-Burns's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 2005)

Coventry Healthcare