Ratings for Dr. Pearl C. Kwong

the surf and the doctor are so rude.. Whe you get in they don't even great you .The stuff at check out with that false lashes is rude. She don't even smile and is impolite .. No knowledge of her work..The doctor is rude the way she explain things to my daughter is like you won't see no miracle wight away lower your expectations your acne will stay worse its just getting better for a while but then it will get bad again!! Rudeness to the extreme and this being a pediatric doctor!!!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

My son was treated with Accutane by Dr. Kwong. I was very upset when I was told by a friend about the coupons for Accutane where you can get it for $10 as opposed to several hundred dollars per month. She provided the coupon but we were in our third month already. Now we need a refill on epi duo but when we left after our 6 months check up it was call us if you need refills. I explained we only used one bottle and not the four refills available, just the expiration had run out on scrip, but now we need to go in. Thanks but no thanks, will save the $125. copay and go see pediatrician.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Kwong for 6 years and she is THE BEST!! She treated my grandson for his acne using Acutane and I felt very confident with her helping us through that time. I had actually switched from another dermatologist to her before I would let them put him on Acutane. She totally researches anything and everything before she prescribes it and is so on the ball!! I would recommend her to anybody.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

Technically the doctor did her job by diagnosing my daughter. However, she was probably the rudest doctor I have ever encountered. She did not speak one word to the patient during the entire visit. Yes, my daughter is a toddler, but we were at a pediatric office so Dr. Kwong should understand basic bedside manners.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

I ashamed to have taken my child to Dr. Kwong. I cannot grasp the concept of her choosing pediatrics, when she is the rudest and coldest person I've ever met. Do not take your child here wrong diagnosis & horrible bedside manner!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

I tried to bring in my child to see Dr. Kwong, but was not even able to get past the front desk! I gave the receptionist my insurance information when I made the appointment weeks before (we have Blue Cross Blue Shield). When I arrived to the appointment, I gave her my card. After waiting like 20 minutes she finally called me and asked me if I knew how my insurance worked. She said she was not able to pull it up on her computer (no other doctor we see seems to have this problem). She told me she could either try to call the insurance company, or I could give her my credit card to self-pay. I asked her to please try and call. She said, and I quote: "I can't call right now, I have this and that going on..." I said OK, please give me back my paperwork and ID's and we will be on our way. No apologies or any other comments from her, so I walked out the door with my children. I have never been to a Doctor's office where they refuse to call and verify your insurance. I will never go back!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

visit was over before I could put my purse down. I thought she was very cold esp. when dealing with a child.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2008

This is the only dematologist in town that was able to solve my childs problem. I had seen 3 other doctors and they wanted prescribe "adult" medication to my 18 month old. Dr. Kwong identified the issue in 5 min and even gave me the medication for free (sample). The problem wnet away in a couple of days. She takes time to answer all your questions and can see how she can run late due to this. She is very polite and very honest. She was also the only Dermatologist on Nemours staff. I would recommend her to anyone with a child.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2008

I am plese with her as my child's doctor. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2008

Heather does not know what she''s doing. Very rude ....

flag | Submitted February 27, 2008

Dr. Pearl C. Kwong's Credentials

• Univ Of Alberta, Fac Of Med, Edmonton, Alb, Canada (Grad. 1990)

Commercial Insurance Company