Ratings for Dr. Robert P. Waldman

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

Terrific And thorough physician. The worst staff I have ever encountered at doctors office. What a shame. I have never been so insulted, disrespected and demeaned as I have by his staff. Will never go back . It's a shame because he was terrific.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

Dr. Waldman is great I had an appointment today at 4:30 and I do not think the staff gave him my info...He needs new staff and has just lost a patient.....I have been stood up 3 times for my appointment...sorry...

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

He is FANTASTIC Doctor! He helped me get of a medication

flag | Submitted October 19, 2010

Dr.Waldman always seemed rushed. An emergeny,could not get an appoinment for two weeks. Ended up in the emergency room. Turned out to be shingles. Staff not very friendly or helpful.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2009

I see him for chronic kidney disease. He practices according to the research and protocols and seems to know his field. But I have been less than satisfied with two areas: 1) he doesn't seem to factor in how I am feeling. In a couple of respects, my disease process doesn't fit the average patient profile so it leaves me with care that doesn't fit. 2) he doesn't monitor medications effectively. He prescribed one medication that is known to increase blood pressure without saying anything about it. It was 3 months later when I noticed my BP was consistently higher. I googled the drug and learned what it does. Doctor Waldman said my BP could be due to anything. Maybe but given the circumstances, I was not convinced.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2009

Dr. Waldman's giant ego was evident on the first appointment. My medical condition was never determined, although a subsequent physician diagnosed my serious heart condition on the first visit. Waldman was cold and unfeeling.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2008

flag | Submitted February 26, 2008

Dr. Robert P. Waldman's Credentials

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Top Hospitals in Marina Del Rey, CA