Ratings for Dr. Ronald J. Russ

I had to drive 45 minutes to see Dr. Russ and he is worth it. He is so friendly and genuinely enjoys his work and his patients. That is a rare find this day in family medicine. He quickly and easily referred me to other specialists with no problems and was not judgmental regarding any of my medical conditions. I am so thankful to have found him.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Russ for years. I love him! He is so knowledgeable and easy going. I switched my daughters from their pediatrician to him. He sees our whole family and over the years I have been nothing but pleased. I recommend him to everyone. He is compassionate, caring, and he listens to you (which seems to be rare in many doctors today). He has a wealth of knowledge about other specialists in the area and will happily refer you. If you are looking for a wonderful primary care physician in the Stow/Hudson area; look no further, choose Dr. Russ!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

Very knowledgable, good mannered, patient doctor. I have referred many people to him and no one has been disappointed. He takes his time. He has interns in his office learning from him. He is someone you can feel very relaxed with. Very professional.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2012

Wonderful doctor. Incredibly knowledgeable in many areas and knows many specialists in the area. Very comforting bedside manner.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2008

Very personalble doctor. Great to work with. Highly recommend Dr. Russ!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2008

flag | Submitted February 26, 2008

Dr. Ronald J. Russ's Credentials

• Ohio University Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1998)