Ratings for Dr. Charles J. Coven

Irratable. Does not listen to patient. Jumps to unfair conclusions.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2015

Dr Coven is a very unreliable medical person..He has not met my medical expectations.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2010

I had a problem with my perscription from Giant Eagle where a pharmacist reported untrue information to this doctor which make Dr. Coven believe I was taking pain medication too often, when in fact I still have refills and there were 4 months I didn't refill any pain medication at all, as I only use it occasionally. After 35 years the doctor will not return my calls and canceled my scrips. He didn't even bother to call me and ask about what the pharmacist had reported!Giant Eagle Pharmacy refuses to take responsibility for their inaccurate and unconscionable action and I've lost all respect for Dr. Coven after putting up with his disorganized office for 35 years, then to find he really doesn't care about me as a patient or a person after all is a true shame, but not to listen to the truth in how this unfortunate misunderstanding about my medication is simply beyond comprehension.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2009

This Doctor should go back to school or Retire.Does not attend to you while in the Hospital.He leave you on your own at the mercy of interns or poor quality residents.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2009

He is wonderful my Mom was terrified of doctors and had no insurance. He is a true blessing.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2009

Dr. Charles J. Coven's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1971)

Healthnet