Ratings for Dr. Idella N. Simmons

She didn't have a very nice bed side manner in my opinion... I think she thought I was seeking narcotics as I was in a lot of pain. It took two weeks to get the referral from her, they lost my file. She also forgot to write one of my RX's. I went with a different doctor than the one she referred me to as that one couldn't see me for two months. A lot of pain for no reason at all. Most people in pain are not seeking narcotics, they actually need your help.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2009

Dr. Simmons is confident with her diagnosis and thorough with her examinations. She is firm with recommendations (ie lose weight, stop smoking etc...)and generous with encouragement and praise should you succeed. I have never felt like just another body there. I feel she pays attention to me and she is the only doctor I have ever had that called and checked on me at home. I recommend her freely to others.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2009

Staff - They display good customer service. Punctuality - I am in the waiting room for 5 -10 minutes and the exam room the about the same. Helpfulness - Dr Simmons is nice and helpful but she seems to be in a hurry and sometimes forgets to write all my prescriptions. Other than that she is a great doctor. Hope she keeps of the great work.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2008

Dr. Simmons is a really good dr. I have also spoken with other people who have her as a Dr. & they have nothing but good stuff to say. When your hurting or sick, she doesnt stop researching etc. of your symptoms until she knows what is wrong & then she takes care of it. Her staff is great and are very considerate. She has done a good job.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2008

flag | Submitted February 26, 2008

Dr. Idella N. Simmons's Credentials

• Univ Of Cincinnati Coll Of Med, Cincinnati Oh 45267 (Grad. 1996)