Ratings for Dr. Norman A. Lockshin

If you expect little, you will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

Doctor Lockshin is the best doctor I have ever had the pleasure to meet. he is very personable and his staff are wonderful. I would refer him to all of my family and friends.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2012

Dr. Lockshin has been my dermatologist for over 10 years. Everyone in the office is very pleasant and nice.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2011

dr. norman is a decent doctor, but his son benjamin, who also works in the same office, is not. he always rushes appointments, even though his appointments are mostly surgical procedures. he screwed up mine, and now i am going to report him.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2009

I have been going to Doctor Lockshin since he started his practice over 30 years ago. I have found him very knowledgeable and helpful. When he felt a condition I had needed a more detailed approach, he referred me to a specialist who only works on that condition. I thouroughly trust his judgement. Dr. Lockshin is booked far in advance but I've been pleased with all the doctors in his practice that I've seen.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2008

Dr. Norman A. Lockshin's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1967)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Silver Spring, MD