Ratings for Dr. Robert Bevan

Although Dr. Bevan is now retired, I felt compelled to comment. He was listed in Phx. Mag. as one of the best Psychiatrist. Excellent, flexible, and able to find answers and combinations that previously stumped other Drs. Would have highly recommended him.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2008

I have been a patient for 8 years. Wonderful compassionate, empathetic doctor. Took time to listen and accurately diagnose. I would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2008

What an arrogant, simple man. The last profession he should have gotten into is psychiatry. He got extremely angry with me because I had the audacity to criticize the endocrinologists that failed to aid in my hypothyroidism, after thyroid surgery. I visited Dr. Bevan due to depression from hypothyroidism. Keep in mind that I was very calm when I criticized my other doctors; however, Dr. Bevan completely lost his composure, to the point of his voice shaking. Evidently, he cannot handle criticism of other doctors. He must think all doctors are superior to everyone else. There is something truly wrong with this man. Do not waste your time finding out how emotionally unstable and disturbed this man is. I am finding doctors that are arrogant are overcompensating for their perceived weaknesses.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2008

Dr. Robert Bevan's Credentials

• Or Hlth Sci Univ Sch Of Med, Portland Or 97201 (Grad. 1971)