Ratings for Dr. Steven J. Goulder

I HAVE HAD TWO MOHS SURGERY BY DR.GOULDER AND MY EXPERIENCE WITH THE STAFF AND HIM WAS GREAT THANKS DOC FOR EVERYTHING. J.K

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Dr. Goulder is very knowledgeable, professional and utilizes the latest equipment. He skillfully took pictures of my nose with an ipad, explained the procedure in great detail and mapped out the process by drawing on the ipad so I understood the pre, during and post expectations of the surgery. His assistant RN Meghan is professional, informative and puts you at ease during an anxious time. You are not rushed into any decisions, the explanation of the procedures are thorough.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

I had a recurrent Basal Cell on the tip of my nose Dr Goulder did the MOHS surgery I was very nervous about the surgery. He did a great job I had always had a plastic surgeon remove anything on my face he was as good as any plastic surgeon i would highly recommend him

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

I selected Dr. Goulder after recommendations from other friends and feeling like a "number" at my previous dermatologist. Dr. Goulder and his staff have provided a wide range of services including blue light therapy, pre actinic keratosis treatment, and monitoring of previous leg surgery scars. Dr. Goulder is very professional, compassionate, and an outstanding surgeon. The treatments greatly improved the cosmetics of my face and none of my scars/burns are visible. The office is very modern and clean. The staff are very friendly and courteous. I highly recommend Dr. Goulder.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2014

Dr. Goulder did the MOHS surgery on the side of my nose which left quite a large hole in getting rid of all the cancer. I wanted a plastic surgeon to close it but he said he could do it and didn't know any plastic surgeon that would/could close it. Then, he made me pay for 2 further treatments months later when the scar he created was still unsightly. Now he suggests that I pay more for more treatments to smooth the scarring.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

Really great bedside manner, would highly recommend this doctor. Takes extra time to make sure you are comfortable with the visit. Haven't met a doctor this good in a while.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2008

Dr. Steven J. Goulder's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hinsdale, IL