Ratings for Dr. Ellen Haig

I would still have my loved one if it wasn’t for your inaccurate diagnosis and age discrimination towards the elderly. Absolutely terrible doctor and person

flag | Submitted September 3, 2018

Rude staff, bad communication, does not care about her patients.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

If you’re over a certain age, she pretty much tosses you to the waste side and hopes you’ll disappear. No personality or compassion towards her patients whatsoever. Avoid at all costs!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

I've been a patient of Dr. Haig for a number of years. Her bedside manner with this nervous patient is exemplary. I respect her and the medical treatment and knowledge o receive from her. I recommend her often.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Has a bad personality was very rude to me and is very cold hearted

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Dr. Haig has been my physician for almost twenty years. Her manner can indeed be short and she does not show much in the way of warmth, but the capacity for genuine care is there and apparent when grave situations.. If you can deal without much fuzzy-wuzzy (and I am one who really enjoys interacting with my professionals) you will have a hard time matching her knowledge and applicability of medical skills with other physicians. If you are interested in more holistic integration into your treatment, she's not very helpful, but on the standard treatment arena, she's excellent.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

After viewing the other comments, I might agree that Dr Haig is competent, but her manner is abrasive. She is not friendly, treats patients (my husband & myself) like a slab of meat and does not want to be engaged in any conversation be it about the procedure or otherwise. There was no acknowledgement of either one of us when wheeled into the rooms for our procedures and no discussion there about the procedure from her, only the anesthesiologist. She sat on the stool with her phone texting. Quite unprofessional. There is no eye contact when she speaks to you. Her face is in her pad of paper or the computer and one feels like she can't wait to get it all over with. Her response to my husband after his colonoscopy was "I removed 4 polyps which is 4 too many for my liking. You won't be waiting 5 years again". The pathology was clean and her recommendation was to return in 5 years!! WONT be returning to her again & will make sure the practice is aware of her rude and off-handed behavior.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

Was seen as an emergency referral and subsequently for followup care. Excellent treatment.Dr.Haig answered all my questions. At one point I needed another emergency appointment and was seen the same day! Her staff is both efficient, friendly and caring. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012

Only answer the questions she asks, add nothing more. Confrontational.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2010

does not communicate with patient . Gets very nasty when you conflict with her. The worse doctor in being able to communicate.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2010

Dr. Ellen Haig's Credentials

• Spanish

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1987)

Oxford