Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey P. Weiss

Dr Weiss is a fantastic Dr. he will explain your problems in a way you can understand and put you at ease over any symptoms you have. I've been his patient since 2000

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

I am a relatively new patient. Dr Weiss is very easy to discuss very personal issues with very understanding and explains things so you understand what he is talking about. Follows up personally not a receptionist. Great guy

flag | Submitted November 23, 2010

The first day I met him he told me I had a cyst on my kidney. I went hysterical crying and told him my mother died of kidney disease. He put his arm around my shoulder and told me what she had and my cyst are two different things and not to worry. I have been going to him for 8 years and wish he was an internist as I can't find one of them like him Dr. Weiss is warm, friendly, knowledgeable and reassuring. His staff is friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2010

Dr. Weiss was friendly and spent time talking with my father-in-law after diagnosing bladder cancer. Unfortunately, Dr. Weiss failed to order scans for my father-in-law once he diagnosed the cancer. A doctor we went to for a second opinion ordered the scans. The cancer had spread. We lost 4 weeks of no treatment. My father-in-law died 5 months later.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2009

I HAVE GONE TO DR. WEISS FOR A LONG TIME. HE IS WELL MANNERED AND DOES SPEND TIME WITH HIS PATIENTS. I WILL CONTINUE USING THIS OFFICE, THEY ARE PROFESSIONAL.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2008

Dr. Jeffrey P. Weiss's Credentials

• Univ Of Ct Sch Of Med, Farmington Ct 06032 (Grad. 1978)