Ratings for Dr. Irene Pucciarelli

Dr. Pucciarelli took her time with me and listen to ever one of my issues. She did not hesitate to run tests to confirm or negate her concerns. That made me feel very comfortable because she did not just prescribe meds and send me on my way. I respect her greatly.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

So helpful. answers all of my questions. Very smart and thoughtful.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

I am fairly healthy but wanted a female internist, one young enough that she wouldn't retire before I would no longer need her services :-), to coordinate all my medical needs and be able to review my overall health, maintaining records from any specialists I might have seen. My first appointment was in 2012. I was very pleased with her personable and caring approach to healthcare. I have recommended her to a number of people, including my daughter, and they have been happy with her. With the new computer age, she does spend time entering information in the computer during the visit, and you feel just a little rushed, but overall, I feel she listens and is there to insure that I remain as healthy as I can with the conditions I face.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

Dr P is the best. I have been seeing her for several years now. She cares so much. When I lost my job and was bout to possibly loose my insurnance she made sure to get me in and update all my medical tests. I also had a friend who was deathly ill. She attributed Dr P to saving her life. The person who complained their wife being asked about abuse needs to know that all primary doctors ask about this in today's world.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2010

Dr Pucciarelli does not listen to what you are telling her. She dosent know how to practice medicine either. I would not recommend this Dr to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2010

I was injured in late 2007. Pucciarelli caused me to lose my worker's comp case because I asked for some time off to heal & she said she didn't believe in disability, her father was disabled & he still worked. She put her sitsuation into my case, would not stand behind me & I had to give up the disability case. I have since had to have an operation on my neck, I have back problems (multiple ones), herniated disks, bludging disks and the list could go on and on. But for her saying that she did not believe in disability I had to pay all of my doctor bills and had to quit work. You would tell her one thing and that is not always what she put down. She heard what she wanted to hear, not necessary what you said. I do have all my chart notes and there are mistakes in them. I would rate this doctor very poorly and would not recommend her to anyone. I fact I tell everyone I know, not to have her for their doctor.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2009

on my wifes first apointment she her if she me to leave the room but my wife wanted me to stay in the room and i was still in the room and she asked my wife if i abused her i was in the room which i would even think of doing such thing because i was taught by parents never to abuse a women i think any man that put his on a woman is not a man they are a child

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

I really would get copies of your files from this doctor because what she says and what she puts down is different. She takes her own views and puts them ahead of her patients and she does not put down information on what you give her.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2008

Dr. Irene Pucciarelli's Credentials

• Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Workers Comp