Ratings for Dr. Mary K. Haag

I've had Dr. Haag for 2 and now 3 of my pregnancies! She is kind, knowledgeable and very good at what she does. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Felt that this dr was very pushy and had the Im a doctor so whatever you say is irrelevant attitude. Had to deal with her in hospital. Not letting her near my room when I deliver. Worst bedside manner at comfortingna scared pregnant patient ever.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2015

I was disappointed in Dr. Mary Haag. I waited undressed for an hour in the room, I am having problems I brought up and I felt they were not addressed and were dismissed by her. Will be moving to a different gynecologist due to being unhappy with her service after 2 years.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

I've had no problems with Dr. Haag. She's been wonderful. I think she was concerned a bit in the begging about my weight (which is a bit on the high side), but she's been really good at monitoring both it and my blood pressure to make sure I've stayed healthy though-out my pregnancy. And that's no easy feat. I'm not the easiest/healthiest patient. Anytime any result came back out of range she was right on top of it monitoring the situation and getting things back under control.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2012

This doctor is very knowledgeable but I did not care for her personality. She seems very judgemental and was highly unprofessional and unethical during my visit.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2009

Dr. Mary K. Haag's Credentials

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 1984)

Workers Comp