Ratings for Dr. Robert Eaton

I have just found out that my dear Dr. Eaton has retired. He has been my doctor for over 20+years and has help me and my life partner through many of life's health challenges. I sincerely wish him all the best, but you will be missed! Daniel G

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Dr Eaton is a wonderful, knowledgeable, caring doctor. i feel privileged that he has been my doctor for many years. I cannot think of anyone else to whom I would want to trust my health care.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Long term patient. Always punctual, accessible, don't feel rushed during visit, knowledgeable and will refer when needed.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

I always find Dr Eaton knowledgeable and very helpful in resolving my problems. When necessary he has always referred me to a specialist. I am pleased with him.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

We love Dr Eaton as he has been treating my father for over 20 years , although my Dad is 89, he is kind, caring and patient towards him. Dr Eaton is the top in his field ! Would be lost without him!!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Inconsiderate towards lower income patients. Or could this be he is inconsiderate and incompetent? His time with his patients are most important to him, he does not referrer you to specialists.

Submitted March 21, 2015

FRown's on the the lower income patients -works on a commission basis in distributing drugs for the big pharaceutical companies - won't show you your x-rays and properly explain the situation like he's hiding something-has way too many patients who he spends only 10 minutes with you , if you're lucky - used to be a good doctor but now a greedy capitalist pig -his office is full og magazines related to travel ,business investments etc. and the patients get ten year old Chatelaine pubs -really poor "bedside mannerism"..a real jerk , now unless you're rich !

Submitted March 17, 2015

Dr. Eaton is kind, caring, knowledgeable and helpful. He has treated me and my family with caring and respect for many years. We are lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

I have had Dr Eaton for over 20 yrs now, he is caring, I trust him with my life, he always knows exactly what my problem is, I am so lucky to have him as my doctor! My husband and children also have Dr Eaton, and count their blessing for having Dr Eaton as our doctor. He is the only doctor we ever trust, he is caring, and really cares about his patients. He goes above and beyond what any other family doctor would do for their patients...I always ask Dr Eaton for his input whenever a specialist tells me what I need to do, etc...because I 100% trust Dr Eaton, and he is always right in diagnosing any of us & giving us the best advice. I always brag about what a great doctor our family have! Thanks Dr Eaton for all your help with myself and my family over all these years! We greatly appreciate everything. p.s- and please don't ever retire! :)

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013