Ratings for Dr. Stephen T. Varner

His staff is very rude. Dr. Varner is a very good Doctor. He gets u in and out very quickly . But the staff is another story.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Best Dr. I've ever had! Friendly,helpful, dedicated to helping his patients.I love the service and staff as well.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

I've been a patient of Dr. Varner for over 14 years. He and his staff are very professional and courtious. My own daughters are now patients as well. We just called love him.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

He was very knowledgable regarding my condition, took all the time needed to help me understand, and gave me instructions to change my lifestyle to treat me life long illness. Very compassionate doctor, and even gave me his cell phone number so if I had a problem anytime 24/7 could reach him. I liked him as a doctor very much.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

Dr. Varner was very knowledgeable about my condition, and took the time to answer all my questions.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2011

Poor service. Staff is not friendly and they will not get back to you. Had to call for days and still they would not answer my questions. Never could get in touch with Dr Varner. They just don't seem to care about their patients.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2008

Dr. Stephen T. Varner's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)