Ratings for Dr. Dalia El-Ashry

she took time, to ask about me, what I've been through. I listened when I said I had a fear of a couple of the tests she wants me to go through. I didn't mind the wait as she spent the time with me until she had asked & done the examination she wanted to do & let me ask any questions I needed to. I would & have recommended her to others .

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

I’m appalled at the responses regarding the secretary. First and foremost what secretary makes anyone wait? Have you not thought it may be the doctor and your directing your anger on the wrong person? Have you bought many of you place your negativity on the wrong person. How in the world do you know what she does or endure during her day! Shame on you. Redirect your anger to the doctor and let her know your frustration and stop taking it out on the wrong person! I’ve personally been in the office (as a patient) and hear how you patients talk. Shame shame shame. Do you talk to anyone else like that? Get a life.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

I am about to find another doctor. I cannot get through when I need to. I cannot get my results in a timely manner. The Dr has always been late for my appointments.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

I've had nothing but great experiences and treatment here from both Dr. And receptionist.... She's been my specialist for sometime now..... And can't see me trusting my health to just anyone I'm super particular, and have a dislike for Dr's and Hospitals. I am content

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Dr El-Ashry is extremely professional, and caring. Also very knowledgeable. I appreciate all that she does for me.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Dr El-Ashry has been taking care of one of my children for many years, is an excellent Doctor, soft spoken, kind, understanding and above all very knowledgeable about my child condition, providing new information over the years. We much appreciate her in my family.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Has put my husband the diagnosis a cirrhosis. Said that he is an alcoholic! And now it turned out that her husband has hepatitis C! Even it never occurred to her that cirrhosis happens for other reasons. And her secretary just sits and solitaire unfolds. An awful experience! I do not advise! It's better to find another doctor

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

Great doctor but must change her secretary Leanna .Leanna is very rude ,she made me wait 2 hrs to see the doc in spite of an appointment because I was 5 minutes late ! Whenever I have reached early also I have always waited though not for 2 hrs . Secretary makes her own rules and I am not even sure if Dr ElAshry knows about her behaviour with the patients . It reflects v bad on such a good doctor . Doc please please change your staff !

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Poor knowledge ,guessing diagnose,rude should change

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Love the doctor but secretary is terribly useless and unconcerned to patients. Too bad the doctor chose such useless help.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017