Ratings for Dr. Dalia El-Ashry

Dr El-Ashry has been taking care of one of my children for many years, is an excellent Doctor, soft spoken, kind, understanding and above all very knowledgeable about my child condition, providing new information over the years. We much appreciate her in my family.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Has put my husband the diagnosis a cirrhosis. Said that he is an alcoholic! And now it turned out that her husband has hepatitis C! Even it never occurred to her that cirrhosis happens for other reasons. And her secretary just sits and solitaire unfolds. An awful experience! I do not advise! It's better to find another doctor

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

Great doctor but must change her secretary Leanna .Leanna is very rude ,she made me wait 2 hrs to see the doc in spite of an appointment because I was 5 minutes late ! Whenever I have reached early also I have always waited though not for 2 hrs . Secretary makes her own rules and I am not even sure if Dr ElAshry knows about her behaviour with the patients . It reflects v bad on such a good doctor . Doc please please change your staff !

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Poor knowledge ,guessing diagnose,rude should change

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Love the doctor but secretary is terribly useless and unconcerned to patients. Too bad the doctor chose such useless help.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Wonderful doctor - I owe her my life. She is kind, hard working, and it took her two seconds to diagnose me correctly and solve the issue - or else I would have had to go into surgery for sure! She remembers me and details about how I am doing on annual check ups- the amount of things she tackles in a day - it's a wonder how she does it all! My only trouble is her receptionist is not very helpful and could be more proactive.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Terrible dr, wrong diagnosis I'm so much pain for so long

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

waited 1 hour and 45 minutes. the receptionist is horrific and the doctor needs to go to a real medical school

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

I was seeing dr dalia el ashry over the past for stomach issues, trying different things which is good. At one point I was having different kind on symptoms, she could not figure out what was wrong so she said it's in your head and wanted to give me Anti-depressant. I refuse because I knew it had nothing to do with that. I stop seeing her went back to my family doctor, seeing an ENT cause of having frequent sore throats. He discovered that my hearing drop about 40% so he sent me for an M.R.I. and discovered I had a brain tumor called Acoustic Neuroma Tumor. After finding this out I sent a fax letter to Dr. Dalia El-Ashry telling her "you were right my problem is in my head, I have an Acoustic Neuroma Tumor" and never went back to her. With free health care most doctors Do Not Bother trying to find out what is wrong with us!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

The receptionist Leeanna can be helpful and polite at times and miserable on other days. Dr. El-Ashry is extremely nice, but has gotten a few things wrong over the years monitoring my condition.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016